+1,439

There should be a universal symbol to put at the start of an email that means "I just wrote you a huge long email but then accidentally deleted it so this is the half-assed 2nd version", amirite?

CanadianPimps avatar
81 99
The voters have decided that CanadianPimp is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hey so i really just wanted you to know that im having a really really terrible day and i just cant do today, so if you'd like check your mail id be really glad. okay, well, last night i had this dream that i was kidnapped and i was so afraid and tehy shoved me in the back of a car and you were there but you didnt even care.. it really made me wonder about whether or not you'd actually do that, would you help me out? the weirder part is the person that kidnapped me: it was my ex boyfriend, and he spit on me and it was really infuriating to wake up with that still stuck in my mind, i really just am having a bad day, maybe that's what's wrong. but i'm sitting in my room crying and i didn't even come to school today because i couldn't take it. you don't understand, having an abusive boyfriend is terrible and it's just a horrible dream to have that he hurts me...

(insert universal symbol here)... hey, so i had a really bad dream last night that my ex kidnapped me, and so that's why home.

justaskmes avatar justaskme Yeah You Are +82Reply
@justaskme Hey so i really just wanted you to know that im having a really really terrible day and i just cant do today, so if...

I started to read this, stopped, looked at the score of the comment, and then continued reading.

I just wrote this huge long comment but then accidentally deleted it so this is the half-assed 2nd version. It's short. I know. I didn't feel like writing the whole thing over again. The original comment was amazing. This one isn't. Deal with it.

Meandmycats avatar Meandmycat Yeah You Are +45Reply

IJWYAHLETADISTITH-ASV?

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +27Reply
@pb55020 http://www.amirite.net/181638

... I WASN'T FREAKING SERIOUS.

@Blearslyrarer Gurl calm yo' tits

HELL NO. I'M GOING KATY PERRY ON THIS JOINT.

@IamProbablyaNinja http://www.myfacewhen.com/367/

haven't you seen any of her music videos?

@I_Predict_A_Riot haven't you seen any of her music videos?

Yes. What the hell does that have to do with anything we have been discussing up to this point?

@Captn_Awesome Katy Perry does not, in fact, calm her tits. Not even on Sesame Street.

Those tits are outrageous. They probably have minds of their own. remember in Fairly Odd Parents how there was that kid with the boil that talked to him about world domination or something like that? same deal, except katy perry's tits say "show me! flash me!"

@1241045

...cuz he said calm your tits and I was like, katy perry always seems to have stuff shooting out of her boobs in her music videos... you just pissed me off all over again D:<

@I_Predict_A_Riot IJWYAHLETADISTITH-ASV?

I can't figure it out..
"I just... I just want you all here..." LETSOMETHINGEO<SEMTHINSSJGW.

SourceofSmiles avatar SourceofSmile Yeah You Are +5Reply

Sometimes even the 3rd version. Which is worse than half-ass, its like quarter-ass.

@Weekend_Warrior Sometimes even the 3rd version. Which is worse than half-ass, its like quarter-ass.

If you want a quarter of your ass, then start frowning because that's how you lose weight.

( | half an ass?

fruit_loopss avatar fruit_loops Yeah You Are +26Reply
@fruit_loops ( | half an ass?

Damn! That ass is toned! Have you been frowning?

It should be lolwut smilie

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +25Reply

¥ <- that thing

@1240996

I was reading that and I was like, "Oh, you must be briti- wait."

ultispys avatar ultispy Yeah You Are +11Reply
@1240996

€ for "I'm just lazy and didn't write you back sooner."?

Oh that's what the squiggly is for. ~

@God_Almighty Oh that's what the squiggly is for. ~

(God~Almighty)~ The squiggly is the universal symbol~ it can be used in any situation ~~~~ amirite~

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +36Reply
@Blearslyrarer But mostly in 8===D~~ situations.

8===>~~ what about these situations?

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1241357

8======D~ {(')}

@1241357

;C====8

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are -3Reply

I usually just type that.

sonickemets avatar sonickemet Yeah You Are +20Reply
@1240929

The symbol should be an emoticon of a person pulling out their hair and crying in frustration.

v---
(X O
ʌ---

@1240929

Bah! This post is so lame. No one actually uses email anymore. Pssh! It's either facebook or gmail. Or twitter. Or skype. Or amirite. But not so much. Yeh

I like to replace it with just 'Fuck that.' No matter what the question was, 'fuck that' provides a valid response in some way.

@1240954

Just to make it even better, you can add a subject-specific second line.

'Fuck that. Let's get high instead.'

@1241405

WTF?

How did you know where I was?

Totobeans avatar Totobean Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1241405

Is it...uhm....FUCK THAT! HELLS YES.

@1240975

In one part of the Bible, Jesus goes to a village and refuses to help a woman because she is foreign.

@In one part of the Bible, Jesus goes to a village and refuses to help a woman because she is foreign.

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us." He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs." -Matthew 15:22-26

Jesus calls this woman a dog because she is not the right nationality.

@TalkingRice really?

no, he helps her because she's foreign. a samaritan cannot talk to Jews, but he talked to her anyways

@1242186

a jew can talk to a samaritan

alittleannoyeds avatar alittleannoyed Yeah You Are -1Reply

I feel bad for this user. He/She got POTD and their account isn't even active anymore. =

GabbyGirlie815s avatar GabbyGirlie815 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@GabbyGirlie815 I feel bad for this user. He/She got POTD and their account isn't even active anymore. =

Don't feel bad. He was a huge troll and stole almost all of his stuff from other websites.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +8Reply
@1241170

You can't prove that he was gay and even then you still couldn't use the word 'fag' to describe him or anyone. So go learn some things and then come back once your I.Q. is high enough to understand the difference between right and wrong.

@AllanFoFallan You can't prove that he was gay and even then you still couldn't use the word 'fag' to describe him or anyone. So...

You do realize that there is no point in defending him anymore, right? He's gone. You're only hurting yourself. Plus, you're arguing with an anon. Be better than that, dude.

On a side note, your argument would be much more effective if you didn't use an "ad homiem" argument. Leave out the personal attack; by proving their logic wrong, you are doing nothing to insult them directly.

Seans avatar Sean Yeah You Are +1Reply

Ugh literally just happened to me.

@1241822

How is what I said a joke?

Walking in the presence of giants here. Cool tihnikng all around!

I love reading these articles because they’re short but informtiave.

Created the gretaest articles, you have.

Okay I'm convinced. Let's put it to aicton.

This forum needed sahknig up and you’ve just done that. Great post!

IJWTS wow! Why can't I think of thgins like that?

Glad I've finally found smeotinhg I agree with!

Action rqeruies knowledge, and now I can act!

You’ve got it in one. Couldn’t have put it bteter.

FHrdvj <a href=

@1241017

Yes. @1241242 (BonslyGuy): No.

wittynameheres avatar wittynamehere Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1241242

A fail pointing out a fail is a double fail, two negatives make a positive so his comment is a win.
Elementary, my dear BonslyGuy.