+134

Popcorn is your 2nd favorite thing that starts with "P" and ends in "orn", amirite?

Bretts avatar
16 29
The voters have decided that Brett is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Second? Then the first is peppercorn, of course.

You're absolutely right. The post horn is a wonderful instrument.

I do likes me a good phrench horn.

Poking a newborn.

I just clicked YYA because I liked the pun :P

My first favorite thing/person is, of course, Planktorn, because we agree that F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, and N is for anywhere and anytime at all, down here in the deep blue sea.

Pirhanas who juggle corn?

no the first is popcorn cuz i have known popcorn longer than porn

Pushing your car horn.

Purple horns? Pepper corn? Pink unicorn? being 'Prematurely born'? freshly 'Picked corn'? 'People's scorn? 'Pterodactyl torn' flesh?

@843526

Is that a joke or are you serious. -.-

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are 0Reply

...this is getting old now. -_-

DAMN I love me some pink unicorn !

pendants worn

mrm sure

@mrm sure

You should be forced to watch porn and suck a cock at the same time.... That would teach you...

@You should be forced to watch porn and suck a cock at the same time.... That would teach you...

This is sad. Now all teenagers care about are porn and sex. No wonder 16 and pregnant is so rich. There are so many people who are!

@This is sad. Now all teenagers care about are porn and sex. No wonder 16 and pregnant is so rich. There are so many...

This is sad. Making a generalization of teenagers based on-- Wait... What exactly are you basing this on?

Teenage pregnancies (the ones that aren't a mistake) are influenced by teenage celebrity pregnancies.

@aren't all teen pregnancies mistakes?

Unfortunately not. There are some teens who actually have sex to have a baby.

@StickCaveman Unfortunately not. There are some teens who actually have sex to have a baby.

Surely that's not unfortunate? Surely it's better that they actually want a baby than that they just have one by accident and neglect it?

this post. Ya know life isnt all about sex!!

perv.

@perv.

I don't think you understand what perverted means. Watching porn is a perfectly healthy and normal thing to do in moderation.

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +17Reply