+292

It's really sad when the students are smarter than the teachers, amirite?

liens avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that lien is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're probably not more intelligent, you're egotistical, know-it-all teenage self just thinks you are. I'm not pinpointing you, of course. Teens, in general, think they are smarter than they really are. A wise man knows he knows nothing at all.

@DanielJames You're probably not more intelligent, you're egotistical, know-it-all teenage self just thinks you are. I'm not...

while technically this pertains to professor, not teacher, there has been a time when i knew for a fact i knew more about the subject at hand than the prof did.

I really doubt that the kids are more smart than the teacher. Some teachers might be a little lacking in some places, but I think overall they know more and have more experience. Otherwise, why would you be in their class?

Intelligence =/= knowledge

Luffys avatar Luffy No Way 0Reply

Half of all high school teachers shouldn't be teaching as they do not have the skills/ aren't literate enough, so I guess some people really would be smarter than the teacher.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are 0Reply

They better be. back when I was in school they indoctrinated us with lies and we ended up having to relearn most of it. Even the math.

One wise teacher told us that if by the time we graduated school and had not become smarter than our teachers, the educational system had miserably failed us. Why? Intelligence must evolve or it no longer is intelligence, but stagnation.