+705

Why are Secret Agents in films always so attractive? I mean, if you we're going to hire someone to blend in with the background and look inconspicuous, wouldn't you hire someone plain looking and not someone who could be a model? amirite?

IAMSTORMs avatar
9 6
The voters have decided that IAMSTORM is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

To seduce?

it's a fucking movie, it isn't realistic. that's the point.
if we applied logic to most films there wouldn't be any! you don't pay to see a movie because you want to see real life, if so you could people watch at walmart.

@Janae17 it's a fucking movie, it isn't realistic. that's the point. if we applied logic to most films there wouldn't be...

Yes, I'm well aware it's a movie, thank you for sharing. Just because it's a film, it doesn't mean it doesn't have to make sense. And just because something is a film, it doesn't mean we can't apply logic.

IAMSTORMs avatar IAMSTORM Yeah You Are +1Reply
@IAMSTORM Yes, I'm well aware it's a movie, thank you for sharing. Just because it's a film, it doesn't mean it doesn't have...

Actually that's exactly what is means. Name a movie that is widely known and very successful that is 'realistic' and makes complete sense. Even if you can, there isn't many. And I didn't say not to apply logic but it's dumb when people are that never happens in real life about movies, like no shit it's not real life.

were***

if you see someone really attractive, you'd be distracted, and not thinking about whatever it is he might be doing