+352

Spain is going to win the 2010 World Cup, amirite?

2 28

Lol the comments on this post are so old and almost none of them are true

I think spain will win it.

SPAIN FUCKING WON MUTHERFUCKAAAASSSSSSSSS!

PAUL THE ORACLE OCTOPUS SAID SPAIN! AND HE'S A GERMAN OCTOPUS. GO SPAIN.

Nederlands!

YuZs avatar YuZ No Way +2Reply

England, Italy and France have been doing a horrible job....Spain is going to make a come back and win the whole thing!!!!!!!!!! But oddly the US has been doing pretty well!

AMURIKA

It was not offsides Princess_Peach it was legit amazingness, spain has given this world amazing things, netherlands give us tulips wooden shoes and windmills...

SPAIN DID WIN BIATCH :)

I hope somewhere really random like Yugoslavia or Azerbijan wins

@AgaDoo I hope somewhere really random like Yugoslavia or Azerbijan wins

Yugoslavia isn't a country, and you spelt Azerbaidjan wrong. Go learn some geography...

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Spain Yugoslavia isn't a country, and you spelt Azerbaidjan wrong. Go learn some geography...

You spelled it wrong too, asshole. Azerbaijan. Nice going there. I hope you feel like a jackass.

Former Democractic Republic of Yugoslavia if you're going to be anal about it...

I agree. :)

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are 0Reply

Go Netherlands! I hope they win =) Wasn't Paul wrong before though?

dam-net

S O U T H A F R I C A : ) )

I think the game was overall really horrible. Neither Spain nor Holland deserved it!

idk

(Spain) It's actually Azerbaijan, lol. I think England is DEFINITELY going to win though. (:

(Spain:) Not to mention the fact that they did not qualify for the world cup. I think Brazil is probably going to win it.