+11,874

Picking up something light when you're expecting it to be heavy is a weird sensation, amirite?

Lexs avatar
173 23
The voters have decided that Lex is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I picked up the milk jug in our fridge expecing it to be full and slammed my hand on the shelf above it. I can't say it was a wierd sensation, but is sure did hurt, haha.

I do that sometimes. :D Like when I pick up a glass expecting it to be full but it's empty... feels like it was stuck to the tabletop, doesn't it, kinda?

the opposite is the worse,

@Vinvu the opposite is the worse,

How? You're trying to pick it up and you think it's light, but it's heavy. At least you know to use more force on your next attempt.

@Icey How? You're trying to pick it up and you think it's light, but it's heavy. At least you know to use more force on...

well last week, i thought i could bench press 140lb.. sure i could lift it up, that was the easy part, but pushing it back up was bad

Holy crap this has a lot of plusses

Yeah, but imagine running as fast as you can, spotting a basketball, and attempting to grab it mid-run, only to realize that it's filled with and and frozen to the ground. Gotta love alaska (Mods tried to activate my account, but it didnt work, so i sent an email telling them, but havent gotten a reply for a few days, what now?)

Haha like in The Office! With putting the quarters in the phone one by one, and then when he takes them out it's really light.

its a weird sensation but so great. like deja vu

I WAS THE 10000TH YYA!!!

Hehe, I once was about to carry a box that looked so heavy. I ended up on the floor, with a bruise on my chin.

I do that all the time! It always goes:
Me: GRUNT
Sister: Picks up That isn't heavy...
Me: I know, but I was expecting it to be heavy.

How in the WORLD did you manage to rack up 11, 697 Yeah You Are votes?!

CrazyCheerios avatar CrazyCheerio Yeah You Are 0Reply
@CrazyCheerio How in the WORLD did you manage to rack up 11, 697 Yeah You Are votes?!

Lets just say I am still picking the pubes out of my teeth.

Lexs avatar Lex Yeah You Are +3Reply

How did this unoriginal ish make it as the post of the day?

O...M...G... this JUST now happened to me and i was about to post about it on here. wow O_o creeeepy. hahaha :]

renthead38s avatar renthead38 Yeah You Are -2Reply

I get it, it's a cock joke!

Lexs avatar Lex Yeah You Are +1Reply