-445

You sorta want to try eating human, just to see what it would taste like, amirite?

Frostehhs avatar
4 23
The voters have decided that Frostehh is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"That is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is frowned upon in most society." - Johnny Depp, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

I wonder if the diet affects the taste of human meat =P

what the heck when i die i will leave my body to all those who have ever wanted to eat human flesh. however i must bbq'd and served with patatoe chips and homemade bbq sauce. and jello. however i may have to haught you jkjk now who's with me?

That movie was totally on today

It was scientifically proven that cooked human flesh tastes and smells like roasted pork.

@It was scientifically proven that cooked human flesh tastes and smells like roasted pork.

Yeah I was told this, but I would still like to taste it just to see. (:

Frostehhs avatar Frostehh Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Frostehh Yeah I was told this, but I would still like to taste it just to see. (:

Then why not cook a whole pig, dress him like a human and then eat it :/

Blahs avatar Blah No Way +1Reply
@Blah Then why not cook a whole pig, dress him like a human and then eat it :/

It's not the same! lol I don't want to kill humans just to see what they taste like, and If I get the chance I probably won't eat a human--I just sort of wonder what we taste like.

ursorite.

i like pork

Shoosh.

Actually, i can tell you from experience, it smells more like bacon than roast pork. And since taste is mostly smell... I'll asume it tastes like bacon.
Source: I work in a crematorium.

@Actually, i can tell you from experience, it smells more like bacon than roast pork. And since taste is mostly...

I was totally going to agree with this post until I read your comment. The crematorium thing killed it for me. Thanks for ruining my dreams of cannibalism.

i am very concerned for those around you.

but which human shall I taste? hmmm

I also want to try some humann

Taylorisafreaks avatar Taylorisafreak Yeah You Are 0Reply

HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA Omg definitely right

I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS ALL WEEK, OH MY GEE.

I've always wondered if melanin had a flavor.

ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE FREAKS,
SERIOUSLY THOUGH.