+78

The X-men films weren't true to the comics and characters. They obviously just wanted to make money. amirite?

IAMSTORMs avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that IAMSTORM is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Of course they're not going to follow the comics exactly. And yes, the producers want to make money, just like every other movie producer...

i really dont give a shit the movies were still awsome and so were the comics

Ha, Origins wasnt even faithful to the other three

It's not just X-men...

I don't read the comics really, (love the characters, read a couple comics, seen one of the cartoon series) but I was pissed that they made Wolverine tall. I know, petty right? It's alos annoying how they barely used Gambit and I'm sad Kurt was only in one movie.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Too many things to rant about...must. Contain. Self.

Let's just sum it up with X-MEN movies = dissapointment. First class is really exciting and all, and I like it, but the rest...infuriating. Except maybe the first one, it had the least deviations.

Wynauts avatar Wynaut Yeah You Are -1Reply