+330

While it may seem fun at the time, procrastination will bite you in the ass later, amirite?

Your_Average_Zebras avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that Your_Average_Zebra is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you procrastinate correctly it can be fun. Procrastination in moderation (the philosophy behind my book) CAN be a good thing and it does NOT have to bite you in the ass. In my next appearance, I'll tell you about how YOU, YES YOU can procrastinate correctly!

dude, i have a project due tomorrow, it's 11:39, and I'm still procrastinating. i'm so screwed! :D

lilypops avatar lilypop Yeah You Are +3Reply

this post is offensive to donkeys

Because of drawing, amirite, DBPB and my bad eating habits, my Science grade is around a 56.

I have my semester one law exams starting the week after next week, I haven't started studying yet. I also have a history research essay due friday which I haven't started yet. Fml. Stupid procrastination.

jorde17s avatar jorde17 Yeah You Are 0Reply

but if you wait until the last minute, it'll only take a minute!