+467

You laugh at these girls with crappy spelling complaining about not having any classes with their friends. Maybe, just maybe, by looking at your spelling, the school did that on purpose. amirite?

CforChristinas avatar Education
4 17
The voters have decided that CforChristina is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm pretty sure I saw someone once spell advice with an f.

Actually they can't help that... I think it has to do with the fact that they're GIRLS

@Moonshoes170 That's a wonderful thing to say.

Wimmins who can read? Surprise!

Haha kidding, I know you're really a MAN! Nice try though

@KickAss Wimmins who can read? Surprise! Haha kidding, I know you're really a MAN! Nice try though

Yeah, too bad I am a "wimmin"? Guess you won't be getting your "sammich".

Moonshoes170s avatar Moonshoes170 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Moonshoes170 Yeah, too bad I am a "wimmin"? Guess you won't be getting your "sammich".

A wimmin on the interwebz? Unlikely! Chapter 9, page 134, rule 35, line 23 of the Manly Man's Guide to Guiding Your Misguided Wimmin handbook CLEARLY states, "That no man shall leave his wimmin unattended near the interwebz." Does your man/master (manster?) know about your trifling ways?

Also nice try, trying to bribe me with a sandwich... you're a crafty one ain't ya? But I ended up getting an automatic one after the last one broke... her arms.
If you want to hear the story of Janet Henry and her struggle against the steam powered Sandwich maker, I can tell it to you, even though I'm pretty sure all wimmin know it by heart

@KickAss A wimmin on the interwebz? Unlikely! Chapter 9, page 134, rule 35, line 23 of the Manly Man's Guide to Guiding Your...

My manster? You mean that little creepy beast I keep in a cage? Oh, well, yeah! Of course he knows--he watches me through the bars of his cage every time I go on my computer, after his dinner of bread crusts from my very best sammich!

@Moonshoes170 My manster? You mean that little creepy beast I keep in a cage? Oh, well, yeah! Of course he knows--he watches me...

Wow, that's pretty messed up... I mean sure I'm being sexist, but what'd the poor chap do to deserve such torture? I would suggest getting help... also do you or do you not want to hear the story of Jenny Henry?

@CforChristina GTFO Troll. Nobody likes you.

I'm no troll :[

Moonshoes and I are having an actual conversation... just ask her. We're good friends

@CforChristina Yeah, sure. Now GTFO!!!

Seriously? Wait, how are YOU going to interrupt OUR conversation and tell ME to get out? YOU gtfo of OUR conversation, you TROLL!

@KickAss Seriously? Wait, how are YOU going to interrupt OUR conversation and tell ME to get out? YOU gtfo of OUR...

Well seeing as how it's MY post, and I get the updates for every dumb ass comment you make you're the one who needs to go away.

@KickAss Wow, that's pretty messed up... I mean sure I'm being sexist, but what'd the poor chap do to deserve such torture?...

Oh yeah, we're REAL good friends.
Seriously, though. You're not funny, cool, cute, or appealing in any way whatsoever when you make sexist comments like that. Hate to burst your bubble, but...

@Moonshoes170 Oh yeah, we're REAL good friends. Seriously, though. You're not funny, cool, cute, or appealing in any way...

Weird... I wasn't aiming for any of those, but I'm glad you think I'm funny, cool, cute, and appealing in every way ever when I make sexist comments like that. And don't worry my bubble's not bursted, it's only getting stronger >:]

That's why we're such good friends :D