7 247

Girls have to... what?!
hmm smilie maybe that's why I get so many glares...

@ConnorNoonan Pics or it didn't happen

Okay, hit me up at mysexyboobs@thisisalegitemail.not

@1381649

What happened to my comment and the reply? d smilie
waat.

@1383450

The comment with the link... and I'm pretty sure the notification had said you replied and were saying it didn't affect you due to the fact you weren't even on a computer.
d smilie wat is this.

Because you're a dumbass.

@Star_Fox_Elite Because you're a dumbass.

Calm down... It is a reasonable question. Besides the fact that society has deemed boobs to be inappropriate in public areas and that we are all attracted to boobs, there should be no reason why they have to cover up large amounts of fat that pile up in the chest region.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +63Reply
@1381277

asss sux potd wary smilie

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1381277

teh n smilie bcuz teh no its tru

@1365531

Against the record, I abhor facepalms! The idea of someone growing palm trees on his or her face as a means of portable shade from the sun... JUST USE SUNGLASSES!

I don't know why either. It's just outstretched skin on the chest. But, somehow, it just gets guys going. And it's private. So, I disagree.

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez No Way +46Reply
@Saigot well its only provate cause we make it so and abs get a girl going.

I don't get wet looking at a great set of abs. Guys get boners looking at bare tits.

@1381638

If you don't get a boner from looking at tits, why are you saying you wouldn't get a boner looking at tits if they weren't always exposed?

And by that logic, guys should find girls stomachs just as much of a turn on as boobs because they don't get exposed much. Men like boobs because it's hardwired into their brain that they are a sign nuturing that relates back to their mother, or some shit like that. I'm sure I could find out exactly if only I would google it.

@1381698

So you can contol your boner. I still don't get turned on from looking at a guys abs, even if I'm trying real hard to, and you still get aroused from boobies. Men are more visual, women are more sentual.

@Lazynez I don't know why either. It's just outstretched skin on the chest. But, somehow, it just gets guys going. And it's...

I'm not sure why either but it's probably cause our country was settled all over by puritans and they were fond of covering up and most likely deemed breasts to be "icky" or inappropriate to keep out in public.

Then it just passed on through generation and the majority began to feel that way.

@wat if it was the other way around

What if you spelled, punctuated and capitalized?

@wat if it was the other way around

If you're going to be anonymous, at least spell that right too. I mean, it's not like there's a button right below where you comment that spells it for you.

Well idk if you have a sister or mom or aunt or grandma or whatever, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to see her boobs.

Those lumps of skin you might have noticed of the female species chests are called Breasts. Breasts are two mounds of flesh which grow on the chest of girls as they reach puberty.

Jasmines avatar Jasmine No Way +34Reply

Breasts are just fat and mammary glands. You don't see cows wearing bras.

@__________ Breasts are just fat and mammary glands. You don't see cows wearing bras.

They also don't were shirts or shoes or pants, a bunch of whores they are.

you don't see cows wearing anything at all, do you think we should do the same?

Yousras avatar Yousra No Way +7Reply
@alittleannoyed but they also don't have boobs....

Just about everything female has boobs, even if they don't look the same as ours.

@Just about everything female has boobs, even if they don't look the same as ours.

the breast is present on all creatures that have a chest...

FelixLucianVangs avatar FelixLucianVang Yeah You Are -2Reply

I'm 12 and I know what this is.

@IamProbablyaNinja I'm 12 and I know what this is.

said the idiot who says in the first line of his bio that he is supposedly 15 and sexy...pick a story a stick with it.

@said the idiot who says in the first line of his bio that he is supposedly 15 and sexy...pick a story a stick with it.

It was a joke... Like when people say "I'm 12 and what is this" I said "I'm 12 and I know what this is" basically saying all 12 year olds know what this is.

Because breasts are more sexualized. Duh.

Did you see a nipple? It would only count if you saw a nipple.

I usually wear a shirt around the pool. If a girl wants to see what's underneath, she better convince me to put a ring on her finger!

@Lanz WOAH WAIT! Did something you say actually just make sense?

Welcome to the dark side, Lanz.

Could you change the lightbulb? I've been bumping into people for the past hour now... OOP! Sorry, Credetemi!

@1381204

Your mom is irrelevant... to this conversation! ono smilie

Does the ono face look like he is saying "oh"?

It's not fair I say, not on bit!

Codays avatar Coday Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Coday It's not fair I say, not on bit!

Well if you want to be naked go ahead, no one is stopping you. I don't suggest it though, guys will get boners and it won't be a pretty sight.

@1381218

Would it go along the lines of "everything's bigger in Texas, especially with topless women"?

@1380887

Only if you consider 'most places' to only include america.

I agree! No one should have to wear chest clothing hello smilie

sb123s avatar sb123 No Way +13Reply

POTD. How?

Ram27s avatar Ram27 No Way +13Reply
@Ram27 POTD. How?

Well sweetie, when two internets love each other very much they make a special phone call to the stork, who sends out one of his underlings with a basket. In the basket is a little baby post, which they lovingly raise until it is ready to take on the traditional family role of POTD.

@Ram27 POTD. How?

Anthony made it POTD.

Picture trying to converse with a guy if you didn't, and there's your reason

I think that instead of letting the girls go topless (which is something I wouldn't want to do, and probably a lot of girls wouldn't want to do) we should make the guys have to cover up also. But that's if we want equality, and this isn't an issue of equality. This is an issue of covering up what sexually stimulates the other gender. Although chest muscles might be a turn-on to some girls, it's very likely not overwhelming and girls don't exactly have a handy little indicator, if you know what I mean.

@EpicAlpha64 Most men wear shirts, I've haven't seen half-naked men in public, and they do sell swimshirts

I meant cover up as in the pool, not in everyday life, because people do that anyway. Also, I know you can buy a swimshirt, I'm just saying that if we want equality so much, we should make it a requirement for men to wear swimshirts in the pool.

Female chest is actually considered a sex organ. Also males are in general less mature at any age (I know, I'm a male) and react a bit differently then a girl would to a guys chest. That's my opinion at least.

Fattys avatar Fatty No Way +13Reply

It's actually legal for women to be topless in public. None of them do, because it's frowned upon, but it's legal. At least in New York it is, and if you took it to court anywhere else it would probably become legal.

@AtheisticMystic It's actually legal for women to be topless in public. None of them do, because it's frowned upon, but it's legal...

(AtheisticMystic):I think most women don't do it because it's not comfortable for them, not because it's frowned upon

Yousras avatar Yousra No Way +10Reply
@Yousra (AtheisticMystic):I think most women don't do it because it's not comfortable for them, not because it's frowned upon

yes! thank you! I was looking for someone to say that maybe girls want to cover their chests because a.) it's more comfortable, and b.) you don't get people staring at you the whole time.

@NitaCallahan yes! thank you! I was looking for someone to say that maybe girls want to cover their chests because a.) it's...

Unfortunately, if you have big boobs, guys will try to burn your clothes off with their brain power either way.

Because breasts are sexual to men. Guys are sexually attracted to breasts. I doubt many girls would want to run around with their vagina out in the open. Guys' chests, on the other hand, are not a sexual stimulation.

@Lanz Because breasts are sexual to men. Guys are sexually attracted to breasts. I doubt many girls would want to run...

You've never heard a 12-year-old Twilight fanatic screaming about how Jacob's abs make her wet?
[that might just be the most awkward thing I've ever had to type.]

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +87Reply
@Vitae You've never heard a 12-year-old Twilight fanatic screaming about how Jacob's abs make her wet? [that might just be...

That's muscle. Completely different.

And who do you think can control their sexual desires better? A man or a woman? Quick question. Has a woman ever been charged with rape? Women already complain about being sexually harassed by guys staring. Do you think going topless will help that? There's also a reason we can't just walk around nude all the time.

I think it's a safe bet that men are more aroused by boobs than girls are of muscle.

@Lanz That's muscle. Completely different. And who do you think can control their sexual desires better? A man or a...

Women have indeed been charged with rape - http://www.inquisitr.com/36076/...-curling-iron/

If it were widely acceptable for women to swim/sunbathe topless then the ones who would feel uncomfortable doing so could wear a bikini top, one-piece, etc. And that would not be going nude. Torsos =/= genitals.

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Vitae inorite.

I almost want to press that link, but my disgust outweighs my curiosity.

@DurzoBlint I almost want to press that link, but my disgust outweighs my curiosity.

I've heard a horrible story involving a curling iron and a girl. :/

@Vitae Women have indeed been charged with rape -...

Okay that's one. But still, very close to all rapes are from guys. And obviously it's easier for a guy to rape a girl.

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +8Reply
@1380891

I was addressing Lanz's proposition regarding female rapists. I'm aware that male rapists totally outnumber those that are female, but for obvious anatomical reasons. It doesn't necessarily mean that men have drastically greater libidos than women.

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Lanz Okay that's one. But still, very close to all rapes are from guys. And obviously it's easier for a guy to rape a girl.

RAPE IS NOT ABOUT SEXUAL GRADIFICATION. POWER! WHY DOES NO ONE GET THIS? AND YES THIS NEEDS TO BE IN CAPS!

@RAPE IS NOT ABOUT SEXUAL GRADIFICATION. POWER! WHY DOES NO ONE GET THIS? AND YES THIS NEEDS TO BE IN CAPS!

Really? So every rape that has ever happened was because of power? I find that to be total bull shit. I'm sure there are plenty of rapes that happened because the guy couldn't hold back his boner.

@1380890

Naked? Personally I don't think ANYONE should be allowed to be naked in public.

@Vitae What's so terrible about the human body?

The fact that if everyone was nude I would have to see other guys' schlongs. Some people are horrificly hairy where they shouldn't be and there are likely a ton of people that would be absolutely disgusting to look at.

@Lanz The fact that if everyone was nude I would have to see other guys' schlongs. Some people are horrificly hairy where...

Perhaps that'd give them incentive to shave somewhat? I mean, it wouldn't be terrible; there are lots of ugly people out there regardless. hmm smilie And just don't look at guys' dicks. It's that simple.

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Vitae Perhaps that'd give them incentive to shave somewhat? I mean, it wouldn't be terrible; there are lots of ugly...

You seem to think everything is just so easy. Saying "just don't look at their dicks" is like saying "just don't breathe when they fart". It's not possible. Our peripheral vision is too broad. And not everyone is just going to shave. There are a ton of people who don't take care of themselves and it's perfectly visible. Some people don't care.

@Lanz You seem to think everything is just so easy. Saying "just don't look at their dicks" is like saying "just don't...

You say that like absolutely everyone would abandon wearing clothes.I sincerely doubt you'd see nudist families everywhere at all times. http://amirite.net/465959

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +4Reply

If everyone actually began to go nude, that would no longer be considered gross. The hair would be completely normal, just like seeing hair on someone's head.

@Egotistical If everyone actually began to go nude, that would no longer be considered gross. The hair would be completely...

No, it probably wouldn't be. There are places such as the armpit where hair grows that some people find revolting. Having a bush down there will probably always seem revolting. At least in our lifetime. If society changed and adapted to it over a long period of time then maybe, but assuming we won't live much longer than 100 years old, that may not apply to us.

@1380890

Yeah we can controll our urges better, but that's not the only difference. Guys are just hornier than girls. http://www.webmd.com/sex/featur...-women-compare For everyone who says girls are just as sexual as guys.

@1380890

How would you know if you're as sexual as a guy if you're not a guy? Fact is, girls have a lower sex drive than guys do. http://www.webmd.com/sex/featur...compare?page=2

Also: Guys are turned on more by visual, girls are turned on more by touch, which is why guys get hard from bobbies but we don't get wet over abs and weiners.

@1380890

No it's not far from the truth. Guys are at their sexual peak at 18 (around the age of a lot of guys on this site) and girls at 35. Men think about sex every 7 seconds. Every sexually active girl I know wishes their boyfriend wouldn't beg for sex so much.

@No it's not far from the truth. Guys are at their sexual peak at 18 (around the age of a lot of guys on this site)...

I'm a sexually active girl and I love how much my guy wants sex because I want it, too. So no, that's not a fact at all.

I don't see why this is downvoted. You can google every one of those facts except every sexually active girl wishes their boyfriend wouldn't beg for sex so much. Girls wouldn't know if they are just as sexual as guys, because they are not guys. Leave it to the people who study this shit, google it people, it's your friend, girls are not as sexual as men.

That is probably one of the most ignorant things I've read in a while, and I was trolling on a creationism forum the other day. Study after study have proven that females commit rape/sexual abuse almost as often as men do, but because of our culture, as well as the courts automatically siding with the female in almost every case, barely any rape or sexual abuse cases where the attacker was female are taken to court. This is because of embarrassment on the victim's part (especially if they are male), and also because of the extreme bias toward females being perceived as always being the victim in sex-related cases.

Just go to Brazil, bro

In reality, it's just a chest. Girls get to check certain guys' torsos out.

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +10Reply
@1380888

Cardboard? No. Delicious? Yes.

From the way this is worded, I think the person was trying to say that it's weird that guys don't have to cover up, not the other way around...
Did no one else see it that way?

The reason why they have to be covered up on women and not men is because breasts are secondary sex characteristics. They have a role in reproduction as they produce milk for the baby once it is born. On the other hand, a mans chest is not considered a secondary sex characteristic because it serves no purpose. So just as everyone has to cover up their bottom half, women have to cover up their tops as well.

@Splash The reason why they have to be covered up on women and not men is because breasts are secondary sex...

Yes! And I also heard somewhere that men are turned on to breasts because of when they were fed as babies by them, and that has some role in the sexual arousal with breasts. But I'm not sure, it seems a little weird.

Yea, because that makes complete sense. Male's voices dropping is a secondary sex characteristic, should they have to talk high to pretend it never happened? They start growing facial hair, and other body hair. Should they have to wear face coverings so as to hide their facial hair? No. Your argument is aweful.

@Yea, because that makes complete sense. Male's voices dropping is a secondary sex characteristic, should they have...

So is your spelling. Also, swimlax's argument is valid. The deepening of the male voice and the growing of facial hair is not purely for reproductive purposes, but the growing of breasts is.

How about we all stop wearing clothes?

NateTheGreats avatar NateTheGreat Yeah You Are +8Reply
@NateTheGreat How about we all stop wearing clothes?

I think that entirely would just be the best for all of us. Execpt easy risers. That wouldn't.

What's with all the negative POTD's here lately?

@StickCaveman What's with all the negative POTD's here lately?

I think Anthony wants to remind us this site isn't just for copying jokes and making puns. This is a site for opinions too.

@WhySoRegulus Ah, but it is the puns and jokes that make this site awesome.

Why can't the puns and jokes merge with opinions? Why must they be seperate types of posts? Can we not make our opinions jokes and our jokes opinions?

@WhySoRegulus Because then the jokes are less funny, unless they are artfully crafted

If a joke can't be crafted to fit the format then why would you post it here in the first place? You wouldn't go to FML and submit "Today I won a million dollars. FML" or MLIA and submit "Today I woke up. MLIA" would you?

@Lanz If a joke can't be crafted to fit the format then why would you post it here in the first place? You wouldn't go to...

I don't mean crafted to fit the format, i mean crafted to put across a strong opinion while still remaining funny

@WhySoRegulus I don't mean crafted to fit the format, i mean crafted to put across a strong opinion while still remaining funny

It doesn't have to be a strong opinion. An opinion at all is pretty much all you need to keep it from being a control+v joke.

Hasn't anyone heard of a nude beach?

Or we could all wear nipple tassels and call it a day.

Guys have nipples too. :(

Can we all just attend a nudist beach or go skinny dipping or something?

boobies.

L0v3s avatar L0v3 No Way +4Reply

The posts of the day kinda suck lately..amirite?

um...Anthony?

@JustBeingMary um...Anthony?

Yes.

... jk. It's me, Chauncy. hehe smilie

It's strange how OP doesn't know how the fuck apostrophes work, amirite?

Why the fuck is this POTD?

we are expected to cover our sexual organs. men only have the penis. women have boobs and vagina.

@we are expected to cover our sexual organs. men only have the penis. women have boobs and vagina.

I don't know about you, but all the guys and girls i know also have butts...

even if it becomes legal for women to be topless none of them will be. its legal to be topless in your house in front of friends but no girl will just do that... except for le sexytimes

There's an advert for fish dating at the bottom of the page. Why would I want to date a fish?
Anyway clearly none of you have been to the south of france :P

We should be able go dont use tops and still feel free, i want a hole tan without going to a nude beach

LauraHernandezs avatar LauraHernandez Yeah You Are +1Reply

Well, it's debatable since if you choose to ignore the etiquette then you might somehow have a point, but might as well drop the clothes idea altogether with this logic...so I choose to remain neutral on this one.

I can legally walk around without anything up top if I want. I don't know what states you're all in, but upstate New York allows it.

yeahh! no chest clothes! giggity

What if the male chest was private, such as women ARE attracted to abs. what if it was a social norm to be uncovered.

Maybe in the futer girls won't have to. Should I hop on my time macne and check it out?

hello smilie

it's because a girls chest is associated with something sexual while a guys chest isn't necessarily.

@Lanz abit late there

lolwut smilie sorry if it was already said I just didn't feel like going through 210 different comments

@DaAce96 sorry if it was already said I just didn't feel like going through 210 different comments

Yeah don't worry about it. Someone said it and everyone agred then I said it and explained it more and people decided I was more worth arguing against.

what is strange is that girls cover their chests at all, amirite?

Boobs are not sexual organs and mens nipples are just boobs that don't grow. I don't think it should be that big a deal.

@how are boobs not sexual organs?

Uhm, they aren't used for sex or reproduction.

@chocolatecakeisbad Uhm, they aren't used for sex or reproduction.

No? Is the breast not an erogenous zone? Does it not produce milk for newborns?

@No? Is the breast not an erogenous zone? Does it not produce milk for newborns?

It isn't a sexual organ. It is a vital one for the offspring once they are born, but is not a sexual organ.

@chocolatecakeisbad It isn't a sexual organ. It is a vital one for the offspring once they are born, but is not a sexual organ.

So you're saying that they play no part in any type of sexual development or activities whatsoever?

I just imagined a really buff guy in a bikini.

gurl whatchu talkin bout cuz imma gurl n i cova my chest cuz i gawt tataas

i honestly dont get it either, i mean, the men would either not care or enjoy it, and the women would enjoy it. i think its the women who feel insecure about their breasts, same as people arent made to shower in PE anymore to spare a minority embarrasment. gotta love the modern world, right?

@i honestly dont get it either, i mean, the men would either not care or enjoy it, and the women would enjoy it. i...

I don't think the women would enjoy it or else we wouldn't be covering up. It's not insecurity, it's modesty.

@I don't think the women would enjoy it or else we wouldn't be covering up. It's not insecurity, it's modesty.

modesty my ass. nobody who isn't insecure is modest. idk if youve ever been in a boys/mens locker room, but none of the guys hiding behind towels are just "being modest".

@modesty my ass. nobody who isn't insecure is modest. idk if youve ever been in a boys/mens locker room, but none of...

If you say so, I'm sure you know everything about everyone. Sorry my stupid insecure ass questioned your authoritah.

Yeah, because there's no need to be modest in the locker room because everyone in there is doing that. Out in public is different. Rethink your analogy.

@I'm not, idiot.

Are you trying to tell me that not all Anonymouses are the same person? I have disbelief.

@Lanz Are you trying to tell me that not all Anonymouses are the same person? I have disbelief.

Yeah, I lied, sorry, we are all the same. But no one is really supposed to know, but you already caught me, I can't keep up the charade.

@Lanz SHUT UP ANONYMOUS I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU! Or am I? FUCK, I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!

i lol'd. +1 internets to you, good sir. (for the record, I'm the anonymous who posted the reply these are all replies to, and the 3rd (first two ones with negative ratings :( )

Because they have boobies. Duh

@Chickeemeow Because they have boobies. Duh

Here we go again. First it's "guys don't have feelings", and we do! Now it's "guys don't have boobs" and we do! Such a double standard.

Consider the following.

Say you had a picture of a girl that was topless. Now, if you photoshopped a guy's nipples over the girl's nipples, would it still be considered obscene?

@kr4d0n Consider the following. Say you had a picture of a girl that was topless. Now, if you photoshopped a guy's nipples...

Say you had a picture of a girl that was topless. Now, if you photoshopped a guy's nipples over the girl's nipples just why the fuck did you ruin that picture of a topless girl?

rivals avatar rival No Way +21Reply
@528491 Yes, there are more to boobs than just the nipples.

That sounds like something that could be quoted from an epic story or great philosopher.

Luke: "But Obi-Wan, I... I can't do it, I'm not strong enough..."
Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Remeber Luke, there is more to a boob then just the nipple..."

And yet, in media you're allowed to show all parts of a girl's boobs but the nipples and nobody cares.

cause that bitch eve had to eat from the forbidden fruit and humans suddenly became ashamed of their nakedness. this is why women belong in the house and must do everything for men.

mattreynoldss avatar mattreynolds Yeah You Are -15Reply
@1380897

Why the hell do you still use Safari?

@1381156

its easier to delete history + cache + cookies on firefox, and if you dont clear any one of those clearing the other two accomplishes nothing. Lrn2computer.

True, it is sexist, but what can you do? In modern day society it would be frowned upon to not cover up what people consider private areas and sometimes a woman could be fined for indecent exposure. Some boys breasts grow so they have what we call "man boobs" but he would not have to wear a bra to the pool. Why is this? Don't we cover our breasts at the pool so that people cannot see them? Or is it because we are women and for the past thousands of years we have followed the commands of men and covered up our breasts? I don't think people should run around topless whether they are a man or a woman.

@True, it is sexist, but what can you do? In modern day society it would be frowned upon to not cover up what people...

It's not sexist; men and women have different anatomies, so it makes sense that different things will need to be covered for the sake of decency. Sexism would be if it were an issue that men and women were exactly the same in, but women were banned from it in one way or another. This is not the case.

@heysoulsister It's not sexist; men and women have different anatomies, so it makes sense that different things will need to be...

True, but what's the point anymore? I swear to god, I've seen at least one naked celebrity on nearly any/all magazines, does decency even have a place in American Society anymore? I'm starting to think not.

@alittleannoyed True, but what's the point anymore? I swear to god, I've seen at least one naked celebrity on nearly any/all...

It doesn't matter how many people degrade themselves for money, decency is still expected as a standard. Why should what's left of the decent world conform to indecency just because the idea runs rampant?

@heysoulsister It doesn't matter how many people degrade themselves for money, decency is still expected as a standard. Why should...

I'm not saying all women have to sacrifice their decency on America's behalf, I'm just saying that it doesn't really matter. You're right when you say that decency is a standard, its a conformity of the rich, those of lesser or of more impoverished funds might deem clothes less necessary as our ancestors had, when the idea of wearing clothes was preposterous. You could also say that showing sexuality is now a privilege of the rich, an embarrassment of the middle class and a smirk to the lower class who others would look down upon if seen on such a way. Funny how times change.

@Ram27 Why would a man "command" a woman to cover up?

so that other men won't look at her, duh! in the bedroom he's the only one there, but at the pool there's plenty of other men. plus if they all got boners it would be awkward.

Anonymous