+572

When you eat something, say chicken, your body produces enzymes called nucleases that break down nucleaic acids and use them to build your own nucleaic compounds. In other words your DNA is made of said chicken. You ARE what you eat, amirite?

ThatOneNuts avatar
16 28
The voters have decided that ThatOneNut is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Okay I had to read that two or three times because at first I thought you were telling us to say "chicken" when we eat.

@eaglefan607 Okay I had to read that two or three times because at first I thought you were telling us to say "chicken" when we eat.

Oh my Rowling... Me too. I actually said "Chicken" several times out loud trying to figure it out because the rest of the post was too long and I was lazy facepalm

@503445

I wll under one condition: promise me that all of my wildest dreams will come true.

@eaglefan607 I wll under one condition: promise me that all of my wildest dreams will come true.

puts my right hand on your left shoulder I can't make that promise. But I can give you 5 Internet points.

ThatOneNuts avatar ThatOneNut Yeah You Are 0Reply

I eat chicken, therefore I am chicken.

Nice grammar and spelling.

~Your friendly neighborhood Grammar Hitler.

When I read this, I was hearing Bill Nye's voice.

@JuiceBox When I read this, I was hearing Bill Nye's voice.

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY. I really dislike him. :/

This is funny because of that fact that your username is "PhilosophicalPizza"
But you also asked to homepage this post.
I am torn.

I agreed only because I want this internet points O__O

I am hot cheetos .

nucleus, not nucleas

Not necessarily.

That's so Billy.

If your dna matched the code of the chicken and spread that to every cell, then yes. But, i don't have a chicken's genetic code, so no. You are retarded.

then wouldn't humans all be cannibals?

@then wouldn't humans all be cannibals?

No. You are what you eat, not you eat what you are. There's a difference.

It's nuclei not nucleases, you idiot. Trying to sound smart doesn't work when you get it wrong.

@funkysox789 It's nuclei not nucleases, you idiot. Trying to sound smart doesn't work when you get it wrong.

No, the enzyme is called nuclease. You are obviously trying to sound smart by correcting someone, but sorry, it didn't work.

LittleMexicos avatar LittleMexico Yeah You Are +4Reply
@508883

yeah, you totally did. It was on here. We still saw it.