+964

Sam (from iCarly) and Lily (from Hannah Montana) are both more attractive than the main characters of their respective shows, amirite?

matrat103s avatar
5 38
The voters have decided that matrat103 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ha, true. But can you say Harper is hotter than Alex in Wizards of Waverly Place? Selena Gomez is frickin gorgeous.

@Ha, true. But can you say Harper is hotter than Alex in Wizards of Waverly Place? Selena Gomez is frickin gorgeous.

Agreed. Maybe Harper would be cuter/better looking if she was skinnier. And didn't wear such ridiculous clothing.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are -8Reply

Not to mention Jennette can actually sing, and act.

The only reason the main characters seem more attractive (to some people) is because Sam (and Lily) are more tomboy-ish, or at least that's my opinion.

Jeanette has a LOVELY voice. 100x better than Miranda.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Katffro Jeanette has a LOVELY voice. 100x better than Miranda.

So true. She's actually one of the few people who can act and sing. (without auto tune)

CrazyKKs avatar CrazyKK Yeah You Are +3Reply
@CrazyKK So true. She's actually one of the few people who can act and sing. (without auto tune)

My friend posted a youtube video of Jeanette singing What Hurt's the Most. The sound quality wasn't that good, so it obviously wasn't auto tuned. It was really good, and I hate female singers, so that's saying something.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are 0Reply

If the writer of iCarly continues making new shows with a "less important" character, (the amanda show's drake and josh, drake and josh's miranda) I place my bets on Jeanette.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are +17Reply

I've been saying Emily is prettier than Miley since the first episode premiered. lol Not to mention, I think Jeanette and Emily are more likable.

SerendipitalAmitys avatar SerendipitalAmity Yeah You Are +17Reply

Yeah no kidding and on ICarly eveyone seems to want to kiss Carly but I always thoght Sam was waaay prettier

soccergurrl9s avatar soccergurrl9 Yeah You Are +17Reply

^Same. and i've always preferred lilly to hannah and sam to carly because both their characters are funny and the actresses can act.

at least miranda isnt a wanna be like miley cyrus... but yah sam is prettier than she is... and Emily is prettier than Miley!

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are +13Reply

I would do anything to have Jennette McCurdy's (Sam's) hair and eyes. _

CrazyKKs avatar CrazyKK Yeah You Are +12Reply

I've noticed that that's kind of the law of teen sitcoms. The sidekick is, most of the time, more attractive and a better actress than the main character.
Shame, innit?

Their characters also have personalities. (well, no one does in Hannah Montana)

Skylines avatar Skyline Yeah You Are +6Reply

yeah, i have always thought lilly is prettier, smarter, more likable, and a better actress than miley. and she doesn't spend half of her time with that scrunched up "sympthetic" face that makes me want to puke.

What I think is hilarious is that no one's made fun of me for being a teenage male (sans girlfriend or little sister) who's seen enough of these shows to form this opinion.

matrat103s avatar matrat103 Yeah You Are +3Reply

oh definitely. Not that i watch Hannah Montana or anything... awkward chuckle

DaAce96s avatar DaAce96 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Does anyone else think that Sam and Carly look like younger versions on the two Ruby's from Supernatural?

I agree with Lily/Emily Osment being prettier than Miley, but Miranda and Jeanette are both very pretty in my opinion

Lily is hotter than Miley, Carly hotter than Sam. a guys opinion here for ya :P

so what?

whaaat? really? i think carly and miley's characters are prettier. oh well, to each his own.

thats what i think when i watch the shows, lol.

Some_Kids avatar Some_Kid Yeah You Are 0Reply

they're just all ugly to me

I have a thing for blondes.

I agree with Lilly over Miley. But definately Carly over Sam. The blonde isn't always prettier!

I think Sam is prettier than Carly but definitely not Lilly over Miley.

I think that Miley is way prettier and Carly and Sam are equaly pretty... everyone has their own beautiful qualities that shine over the others... No point in arguing because people have different opinions

I agree about Sam over Carly, but I'd have to say Miley is prettier than lily.