KarmicBalances avatar Travel
0 8

Because I ask each male flight attendant I see what their sexual orientation is...

I've never seen a gay one either. Heck, I haven't even seen a male flight attendant. Actually, to come to think of it, I've never been on a plane. Hmmm... I probably don't have enough ground to vote on this post. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now. Goodnight.

MonkeyBubbleWraps avatar MonkeyBubbleWrap Yeah You Are +13Reply

Last time I flew, there was a gay flight attendant, and he sang us a song: "We love you; you love us! We're much faster than the bus. With a great big hug and a kiss from you to me, marry one of us and fly for free!"

I've never been on a plane, so I wouldn't know :l

I've only flown once and the flight attendants were all women.

I only know one male flight attendant, and he's gay. I don't actually know him. I watched him from afar on Survivor: China.

But I never pay attention to my flight attendants anyway. Who's to say if they're straight or gay? Who really cares?

really? a male flight attend i had took his job seriously, which requried cracking jokes at the french language (i live in canada, and he started to say "in ze seat pocket in frunt of youu")

names avatar name No Way 0Reply

Southwestern Airlines has them! In fact I only saw male flight attendants...

Anonymous