+547

It seems like the first "homework" for the new school year is always getting some form signed, amirite?

Tartcorns avatar Education
4 10
The voters have decided that Tartcorn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And it's always the easiest ten points you'll get all year.

Accidental death waiver...

My math teacher gave my class homework and not just syllabus she gave us actual math homework. We didn't do anything that class but have introductions.

@stepdom My math teacher gave my class homework and not just syllabus she gave us actual math homework. We didn't do...

Same'd. Math teachers always give homework every fucking day, and it's really annoying.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Maybe in elementary school.

@DanielJames Maybe in elementary school.

Not for me, I get like 10 papers to sign by the end of the day, and I'm in high school. Forgery ftw!

rilaras avatar rilara Yeah You Are +2Reply

Or some summer assignment you never did.

It's usually a "contract" that we and our parents have to sign stating the course work, how I grades break down, class rules, etc. HATE THOSE. That's the kind of homework I definitely forget to do.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are 0Reply
@_Jojo_ It's usually a "contract" that we and our parents have to sign stating the course work, how I grades break down...

I hate those too but not because I forget them but because why do my parents need to sign that not like they are taking the course

@stepdom I hate those too but not because I forget them but because why do my parents need to sign that not like they are...

Exactly. I can say that I don't think my mother has ever read it. She doesn't care! Like you said, she's not taking the course, and she knows I'm old enough to hand my class responsibilities.