sestrada16s avatar
2 15

Two words: musical numbers.

The_Gregoris avatar The_Gregori Yeah You Are +6Reply
@The_Gregori Two words: musical numbers.

two more words: talking animals.

StaceysDads avatar StaceysDad Yeah You Are +4Reply
@677203

two more words: ^ your mums.

StaceysDads avatar StaceysDad Yeah You Are +1Reply

Horrible grammar.

sestrada16s avatar sestrada16 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@sestrada16 Horrible grammar.

You should have just written "take" instead of the first "turn", I wouldn't call that "horrible" grammar.

A looooooooooooooot of bullshit. Singing with birds usually helps too.

First, Disney's Sleeping Beauty is not two hours long, it's 75 minutes, barely over one hour.

Second, the use of i.e is incorrect here. I.E = in essence (it means the same thing as if you were to say, "In other words") E.G is what you use when you want to list an example. Use this to remember next time

I.E = In essence

E.G = exempli gratia (latin phrase)

</lesson>

Eh, I think there's a difference between being a grammar nazi and correcting someone who's using a word who thinks it means something it doesn't at all. It would be like if this happened. "I'm gonna go watch that new show on my refrigerator" "Um, don't you mean tv?" ZOMG, GRAMUR NATSEE!" Yeah, not the same.

Sleeping Beauty was an hour long-plus ballet before the movie. Disney added the lyrics and dialogue.
And you realize that every single movie starts out with a simple idea, usually one sentence...

@Sleeping Beauty was an hour long-plus ballet before the movie. Disney added the lyrics and dialogue. And you...

I meant the refrigerator part. Also, I did not know that. The point I'm trying to make is that Disney seems to make long movies out of what seems like short folktales or bed time stories

sestrada16s avatar sestrada16 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Corruption.

Anonymous