+293

Getting up at 8 when you were a child wasnt that big of a deal, it was totally normal. In fact, waking up at 10 was rebellious and normally only done after New Years Eve. Nowadays, waking up at 8 is terrible torcher for us, and if you do so out of your will, your parents are extremely shocked and become concerned. Amirite?

emmachantals avatar
4 12
The voters have decided that emmachantal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Like the post:) *torture

mutantdustbunniess avatar mutantdustbunnies Yeah You Are +11Reply

I once slept from 4PM to 7AM because of a sleepover after Six Flags, and when my mom saw me watching TV at 8AM, she was just like "O.o... why... why are you awake?"

riceftws avatar riceftw Yeah You Are +10Reply

I have slept from midnight to 7 PM before. Thank God my parents had something to do after work. They would have been so pissed. But one weekend I woke up early and my mom was like "... Wha- ... what happened to you? Why are you awake? What's wrong?!?"

Oh yeah. My mom thought I was on drugs or something, after I woke up early after a party.

Jessicupcakes avatar Jessicupcake Yeah You Are +5Reply

I'm used to getting up early, since I have to get up for school at 5.

I feel like I've wasted half the day, if I get up past 8.

When I was in high school I to get up at 6-630. And now I have to get up around the same time for work. So I'm used to it -_- and on weekends/holidays it's really hard for me to sleep in any time after 8.

@SpearmintMilk When I was in high school I to get up at 6-630. And now I have to get up around the same time for work. So I'm used...

Yeah i have to get up at 6 for school to >.> but luckily I always stay up till like midnight so I can sleep in when I want to

My mom came in to wake me up at one today. I feel like such a bum.

Oh right ahahah, thanks :P

emmachantals avatar emmachantal Yeah You Are 0Reply
@emmachantal Oh right ahahah, thanks :P

i was starting to wonder if it was some type of slang lol :P

CyniKills avatar CyniKill Yeah You Are 0Reply

Waking up at 8:00 a.m. on the weekend is a terrible torture because I get up at 5:00 a.m. Mon-Fri to go to work. I have also been working for way over half my life, so yes, let me sleep past 8:00 a.m. on the weekend.