+339

If you think about it, when people say " I hate ugly people that think they're pretty" , assuming you think you're pretty because you said that, someone MUST find you ugly, so you're really talking about yourself. amirite?

DAMNDELETEDs avatar
3 18
The voters have decided that DAMNDELETED is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

what about an ugly person who knows theyre ugly saying they hate it when ugly people think they're pretty?

I'm pretty. Pretty damn ugly. smirk smilie

@797188

you're not ugly.

Not really, this post just over-analyzes the shit out of logic.

If you say you hate ugly people that think theyre pretty then youre pretty stupid and ugly yourself. and yeah you basically are because im sure many people think youre ugly and if you already think youre ugly then yeah you are

and i take back my nice comment

DAMNDELETEDs avatar DAMNDELETED Yeah You Are +2Reply
@DAMNDELETED If you say you hate ugly people that think theyre pretty then youre pretty stupid and ugly yourself. and yeah you...

come on you don't have to get offended....I was just trying to prove you wrong and apparently i've succeeded.

I very strongly dislike people who are arrogant in any way shape or form. I hate pretty people who think they are incredibly gorgeous.

The way that I view myself doesn't have to do with how I see other people in this instance. Arrogance is unattractive.

What if I'm ugly and think I'm ugly?

You're not ugly...

DAMNDELETEDs avatar DAMNDELETED Yeah You Are 0Reply
@DAMNDELETED You're not ugly...

but then I'm not talking about myself when I talk about ugly people who think they're pretty

My grandma always said "pretty is as pretty does", and it's so true. A pretty shell means nothing to me if what's inside is ugly, and knowing an amazing person makes whatever they look like on the outside attractive. I pity shallow people, who go from one candy-coated slimeball to another, frustrated and wondering why they can't find a decent guy/girl, when really it's their own superficiality and immaturity that dooms their relationships... because ultimately, the shallow thing is more about what OTHERS will think of US for dating someone who isn't conventionally good-looking... because when you start to care about who a person is, your perception of their "flaws" changes. That's the tragedy of it all; people losing out on what could likely make them happy because they care too much about what random strangers and catty "friends" think. The people who care about you will be happy when you're happy, and those are the only people in the world that matter.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Cool story bro.

no you didnt stupid.

DAMNDELETEDs avatar DAMNDELETED Yeah You Are -4Reply

lmaoo why do you have to be anonymous bitch?

DAMNDELETEDs avatar DAMNDELETED Yeah You Are -5Reply

Okay shut the fuck up bye.

@DAMNDELETED Okay shut the fuck up bye.

anger issues? (i am not the anon person)