+743

"Feel my legs. I just shaved :)" Ok, I'll do that, but first you have to kiss me, because I just shaved, amirite?

Rosss avatar
39 18
The voters have decided that Ross is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

call me a slut if you want, but i would. :3

Pot_heads avatar Pot_head Yeah You Are +30Reply

Blow me, I just shaved... :)

This is suppperrrr cute:)

This would actually be the most ADORABLE thing a guy could say!
Awe, this would make me melt :) Super cute.

My boyfriend's said something similar to this to me before. :)
Well, before he decided to grow a lumberjack beard.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +5Reply

I LOVE this(: haha

I kind of want a guy to say that to me now!

Haha, am I the only one who thought at first of a kiss on SOMETHIN ELSE that was shaved? Also, for whoever it was talkin bout not bein together forever, just cuz you might not end up all married happily ever after doesn't mean you hafta live some half assed eternally celibate life, really don't care if that breaks YOUR lil heart

Ohmygod. Favourite post of all time.

thatdaydreamers avatar thatdaydreamer Yeah You Are +2Reply

Awww, now i want a guy to say that to me.

awww that's so cuuuute(:
this line made my day :D

ilovethispost.

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are 0Reply

i dont find it that cute would you really want to kiss the guy ..its not you 2 are going to live happily ever after. why would you want a guy to touch your leg ....sorry if i broke your lil hearts but its so stupuid[ maybe cuz im more grown then you all]

@i dont find it that cute would you really want to kiss the guy ..its not you 2 are going to live happily ever...

I highly doubt you're "more grown" than any of the 465 people that clicked YYA. Your spelling and grammar are horrendous and your post didn't make sense. I don't even think it was remotely relevant. I'm sorry; I shouldn't have used big words.

Obiviously not since you are trolling on a cute little post. Your post doesn't even make sense.