+71

You hate it when people use band names to create their account. Example: NeverShoutChristina (NeverShoutNever), Taylor Eat World (Jimmy Eat World), Sam Eats Airplane (Sky Eats Airplane). It's annoying. So please, just stop. amirite?

CforChristinas avatar Music
2 12
The voters have decided that CforChristina is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1708644

I couldn't decide if that was the point of this post or not lmao

@1708644

Ahh, well it still makes it rather odd for you to make a post which you realize can apply to yourself, even if it wasn't on purpose

@1708644

There's a difference between a coincidence (I had never seen that movie before making this account), and blatantly copying something.

CforChristinas avatar CforChristina Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1708644

I suppose.

I don't really mind. If that's what they want to do then it doesn't affect me.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn No Way +18Reply

I could not give less of a fuck what people decide to name themselves

Jarden! at the disco

My username on Twitter is a song lyric: StephToDeath (Fresh to Death) so I don't really mind

Nevershoutnever! :D Christofer Drew is my favorite artist. No, not because he's "super cute" but because he's amazing at singing and really inspirational. Suck on it, Jonas Brothers.

LoveLaughLauries avatar LoveLaughLaurie Yeah You Are -21Reply