+338

Stop bitching about teenagers wanting to keep their unplanned kids. So what if they don't have tons of money, look at the millions of children in 3rd world countries unplanned kids have pretty good lives compared to them... amirite?

megsmittys avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that megsmitty is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm fine with it as long they are able to raise them with no government support, given normal circumstances. Also, as long as they're not out partying all the time, too.

@Marki I'm fine with it as long they are able to raise them with no government support, given normal circumstances. Also...

welll my point kinda was... government help in like north america and stuff is waaaay better than what any kids in third world countries are getting. as long as they have no abuse and that kinda thing

megsmittys avatar megsmitty Yeah You Are 0Reply

See I may need some help from the government but both my fiancée and I are working full time jobs. I'm 17 and he's 19. Neither of us party or go out all the time. Our daughter has a good stable home and we both support her the best we can. So in all, government help isn't always a bad thing.

Tiraestriss avatar Tiraestris Yeah You Are +2Reply

Um.. Aren't you the one who posted:
MTV making the show "16 and Pregnant" is as dumb as making a show called "16 and Shooting Yourself in the Face" because its just putting young people in the spotlight for ruining their lives, amirite?

@Um.. Aren't you the one who posted: MTV making the show "16 and Pregnant" is as dumb as making a show called "16...

yeah. and when you have a baby at a young age you ruin your own life. this is talking about the baby's life.

megsmittys avatar megsmitty Yeah You Are +1Reply