+500

Nobody really knows how to respond to "what's up?", amirite?

4 34

"my penis" ... simple as.
It's better seeing as I'm a girl.

I always just say 'not much'... But that's what almost everyone says, isn't it?

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are +28Reply
@Rainbow35 I always just say 'not much'... But that's what almost everyone says, isn't it?

Exactly: it is what everyone says, which is why I responded w/ a "no way!" to the post.

I usually say not much but I still say a ton of stuff. I'm always like not much, but, [insert a ton of stuff here] so there's pretty much no reason for me to say not much, but we pretty much all do. Haha.

Some_Kids avatar Some_Kid Yeah You Are +13Reply

"Not much." "Same here." (end of convo..)

calics avatar calic Yeah You Are +12Reply

Its always the most awkward when walking in the hallway and the person tries to start a conversation when you are already walking away from them

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +10Reply

i know how to answer "whats up?" but its "whats good ?" that always gets me. how you supposed to answer that ? haha.

@bmarie i know how to answer "whats up?" but its "whats good ?" that always gets me. how you supposed to answer that ? haha.

Your mom. My life. Fried Chicken. Ice Cream. Weekends. lol I can think of numerous responses for "whats good"

your moms legs.

This immature guy would always answer, "my dick, suck it."

An adverb; sometimes a preposition.

Try this one...its a direction away from the centre of gravity of a celestial body.

The opposite of down.

"What's up?"
"Taxes."

People usually say "not much" or "nothing".
I really hate it when people look up and say "the Sky" then laugh like it's the most hilarious thing ever.

Every time i go into Hollister they say "hey whats up" like im really supposed to tell them "oh nothing just went grocery shopping, picked up my brother on my way here, how bout you?" no its fricken annoying

I have to be the annoying one and say "The sky!"

When asked "What's up" I respond, "A delightful animated film about a young boy and an old man who fly away to an exotic place in a balloon house."

I always say, "Sky, ceiling, lights, gas prices."

@523005

Oh you can say has prices =) well... From a while ago...

@523176

Sorry I meant to say gas prices, not has prices. The G is too close to the H!