+418

Why don't drug stores have self-checkouts? Forget Grocery stores, that's where we REALLY need them.. I'm going to start buying my laxatives, condoms, and embarrassing ointments online until they respect my right to bypass awkwardness with a checkout clerk! amirite?

mchristies avatar Countries & Places
8 12
The voters have decided that mchristie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

One day I want to buy like a ski mask, hard liquor, condoms, rope, tape, gloves, and the day after pill just to look at the cashier's face and see if they like call the cops or something.

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are +7Reply

worst case scenario - *you checking out your stuff (condoms + ky) and the barcode isn't working. So the cashier did this in the PA; "price check on magnums and ky intense please!!! thank you." -__-

bluscluss avatar blusclus Yeah You Are +2Reply

What are you gonna do with that combination of items? o-o

Its even more fun when your pharmacy tech happens to be your hot neighbor... And you're picking up uti meds. And up until then he was completely professional with any other script but today he wants to smile and start a conversation. Yay!

Um, then just go to Wal*Mart?

@Marki Um, then just go to Wal*Mart?

It's highly likely they don't have the variety or near as many locations as Walgreens/CVS

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@mchristie It's highly likely they don't have the variety or near as many locations as Walgreens/CVS

I've always found they have a pretty big variety compared to the drug stores I go to. They actually had a bigger section in their pharmacy than the local Walgreens and Riteaid had.

@Marki I've always found they have a pretty big variety compared to the drug stores I go to. They actually had a bigger...

Ok well I live in the city and don't go Walmart.. Ever. haha If I lived in the suburbs or next to a Walmart maybe I would say "I'm going to start buying my laxatives, condoms, and embarrassing ointments at WALMART until they respect my right to bypass awkwardness with a checkout clerk!" But I don't, so I say "ONLINE"... Appreciate your suggestion tho:)

@mchristie Ok well I live in the city and don't go Walmart.. Ever. haha If I lived in the suburbs or next to a Walmart maybe I...

I live in the city city, too now and I still find it easier to just go to Wal*Mart. I like my privacy.

@Marki I live in the city city, too now and I still find it easier to just go to Wal*Mart. I like my privacy.

Oh where are you at? I seriously don't even know where a walmart is.. Lmao. Maybe a Target?