-44

The United States is going through a liberal movement, and will have laws similar to Canada and Western Europe concerning drinking age, healthcare, and government programs for the public, amirite?

LeonardoDiCaprios avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that LeonardoDiCaprio is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's pretty bad when even the liberals on this site downvote that because it's so wrong.

I'm hoping Ron Paul will be elected and we'll go through a revolution period.

@StickCaveman I'm hoping Ron Paul will be elected and we'll go through a revolution period.

He only got 7 percent during the Florida Primary. His own party doesn't like him :(

@He only got 7 percent during the Florida Primary. His own party doesn't like him :(

Well he's not exactly what you'd call a full fledged republican. he's not as crazy....He can still win President even if he doesnt get the GOP nomination through write in's allowed on voting ballots.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Yeah You Are 0Reply

He decided early on to not campaign heavily in Florida. Mitt Romney spent 5x as much money as him to win there. Look for potential Ron Paul victories in Colorado and Nevada.

While the idea is good and it'll mean no war with Iran, nope, not gonna happen.

I wish...

If only this was true...

I'd say this is more of a statement than an opinion..

The highest legal drinking age is America.

Ha. I wish.