+1,308

Girls: You hate it when you start your period unexpectedly in a public place and you don't have any pads or tampons with you so you have to sit in your blood soaked underwear for a while. Guys: You're now grossed out. Amirite?

11 68

This happens to me a lot because my periods are so irregular. Once I didn't get a period for 5 months. O_o

@This happens to me a lot because my periods are so irregular. Once I didn't get a period for 5 months. O_o

That Happened to me too. I didn't get it for a while, but i was happy so i didn't complain >.<

....or if its around the time for your period, within a few days or so, start carrying a pad around (or better yet, wear one, just in case)

@MyNeighborTotoro or if its around the time for your period, within a few days or so, start carrying a pad around (or better yet...

And do NOT wear white pants until you're sure that it's over for the month. Just made that mistake. >.>

neverite36s avatar neverite36 Yeah You Are +22Reply
@neverite36 And do NOT wear white pants until you're sure that it's over for the month. Just made that mistake. >.>

man that sucks! i actually consider myself lucky...mine follows a pretty tight schedule. it always starts on a weekend for me, so i always know when to expect it.

@MyNeighborTotoro man that sucks! i actually consider myself lucky...mine follows a pretty tight schedule. it always starts on a...

Mine starts almost at all times during the middle of the night, when I'm wearing my white PJs.

neverite36s avatar neverite36 Yeah You Are +16Reply

The post says your period comes UNEXPECTEDLY. so you wouldnt know to wear a pad or have one with you

@The post says your period comes UNEXPECTEDLY. so you wouldnt know to wear a pad or have one with you

well unless it came DRASTICALLY early or something, it shouldnt really be that unexpected.

@MyNeighborTotoro well unless it came DRASTICALLY early or something, it shouldnt really be that unexpected.

What about the people who are to lazy to keep track of when they are going to have their period? It's unexpected for them.

@MyNeighborTotoro too lazy? then maybe they deserve the unexpected reminder.

Sorry not all people are on task about their periods, like apparently you are. maybe some people are just to busy.

@Sorry not all people are on task about their periods, like apparently you are. maybe some people are just to busy.

Well if it always came on the same day or something then you'd kinda have to notice a pattern...

@526781

i just moved away from home and the stress of it all fucked with my regular schedule.
so, i got it. on my first day of college. in my first class.

it was a nice pair of underwear too >:(

It really doesn't take that long to mark a calendar with dots and count to 28 once a month...

@(pretty much): Not eveyone has a calender.

Then they can track it online at kotex.com or something. That's what I do.

@I have no clue what that is so thanks.

From all your comments you sound like you're either a 12 year old guy or a girl who hasn't even gotten her period yet, so maybe this isn't the right conversation for you to be taking part in.

Rebels avatar Rebel Yeah You Are +21Reply

i ALWAYS have a spare in my truck, purse,office desk, and my boyfriends car. Just to be on the safe side.

I've had way too many awkward experiences involving me and my girlfriend's menstrual blood. It doesn't bother me anymore.

dude that happened to me the other day at the white sox game. i was with my dad and my brother. yeah awkward

This happened at school. I was wearing a skirt >.< Super early. AHH. embarrsing.

It's. Hard for those of us with irregular cycles to keep track using a calendar because we can go 2, 3, even 4 months without ever having one. Tat would make it unexpected too.

is it really that spontaneous? You don't get a weird feeling like an hour before it starts or anything?

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +3Reply
@BreakfastFan is it really that spontaneous? You don't get a weird feeling like an hour before it starts or anything?

My lower back hurts the day before but that's the only sign I get. Every girl is different though so some might.

@My lower back hurts the day before but that's the only sign I get. Every girl is different though so some might.

Same here. My back hurts and that's it. On top of that, I play tennis, so sometimes I can't differentiate the difference between soreness and the real deal. I'm also irregular, so it's bad. I was wearing a white skirt for tennis one day, and then...>____<''''

Mine's insanely retarded.

This happened to me in school :(

EEEEEEWWWW!!!!

ugh once i was on a 17K hike to a peak and right in the middle of the mountain i got my period. so for the next two hours + the car ride home i was sitting my own blood D:

^ Hahaha yeah I was just thinking that!

Mine ALWAYS comes early. I have something wrong downtown ha, so if it doesn't come a week or two before.. I usually don't get it at all. It's retarded.

@Mine ALWAYS comes early. I have something wrong downtown ha, so if it doesn't come a week or two before.. I usually...

If it's ALWAYS early doesn't that mean it's regular and you just need to count differently...

Just keep a tampon in your purse for those 'just in case' situations.....

Grossnasty.

o.o ...............

rivals avatar rival Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh god I laughed so hard.

i always end up getting mine when i wake up but i can get really irregular.

Even though I'm pretty irregular, (not like months without one, but sometimes one month), i ALWAYS know when it's coming. I start cramping the day before, I'm really pissy about a week before, and my boobs get REALLY tender too.

I'm sorry , but I have to say I find it a bit odd that so many random strangers are discussing this online.

@I'm sorry , but I have to say I find it a bit odd that so many random strangers are discussing this online.

Haha i know. i created this post out of complete boredom and it turn out to be a huge strange success!

For all you people that are missing it for months at a time, you really need to go to the doctor because that's not normal. Anything longer than two months is not healthy.

@For all you people that are missing it for months at a time, you really need to go to the doctor because that's not...

(pretty much): Actually it is. Mine was gone for 3 months, my doctor said its totally normal.

Same with me, I didn't have mine for just over 3 months, but my Doctor said that it was completely fine. :3