parade_rainers avatar
33 16

Sitting on your hands whilst driving is an awful, terrible idea.

Haha, I thought I was the only one who thought this :)

@Haha, I thought I was the only one who thought this :)

Noo haha. All the time! You're not alone anymore.

parade_rainers avatar parade_rainer Yeah You Are 0Reply

Sometimes I think bad things about people and want to say them, or embarrassing thoughts are running through my head, and I get really nervous that it'll pop out without me thinking. I spend the next five minutes super-conscious of what I'm saying.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +14Reply

I blame the OCD I'm pretty sure I have...even though I'm not diagnosed....

@I blame the OCD I'm pretty sure I have...even though I'm not diagnosed....

neither have i. but it's either that or i'm just nuts.

midnightcookiess avatar midnightcookies Yeah You Are +1Reply

I got a strange urge once to take off my shirt in class. I'm a girl. It wasn't like I was horny or anything, It was weird...

i also sometimes have the urge to jump when im in a really high place

annaisocoolikes avatar annaisocoolike Yeah You Are +10Reply

While I'm in the car, I sometimes get this urge to drop my ipod out the window... I'm glad that's not as weird as I thought. xD

Sometimes I just sit there picture the reactions of people around me if i did something crazy like that, and then laugh to myself of how weird it would be....

PurpleGumDrops avatar PurpleGumDrop Yeah You Are +7Reply

When ever I'm in a grocery store, I have this urge to smash the glass bottles with olive oil in them.

This happens when an Interception fails

I do the same! Whenever i see an open window, open window or opening in moving car, etc. I just have a instant "fear" of throwing anything im holding(mostly my phone) out that window/opening, anybody know why this happens? I dont have any signs of ocd or anything like that.

for like the last few weeks, i've been craving to do a handplant frontflip over something. I don't even know if I could do it. Whenever I look at something I imagine me doing it.

Anonymous