+750

It's totally acceptable when a popular highschooler shows up to school with an extremely childish item, but as soon as a non-popular kid does it, it's extremely lame, amirite?

xXxNeonSoundxXxs avatar
8 10
The voters have decided that xXxNeonSoundxXx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

our Student Class Pres has a transformers back pack and i get called lame for my cupcake necklace. pfft.

mahnamahnas avatar mahnamahna Yeah You Are +10Reply

The popular peope in my school dress as "goths" for a day and they're just having fun, but I bring a horror manga to school and explain what it's about, when they ask and I'm a creepy geek.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@fangirl12 The popular peope in my school dress as "goths" for a day and they're just having fun, but I bring a horror manga...

I know how that is. I see people having dora, thomas the train, spongebob, and a whole lot more childish things and they're treated like it's the smartest idea ever. I bring my favorite manga and they look at me like wtf. At least I know I can read.

xXxNeonSoundxXxs avatar xXxNeonSoundxXx Yeah You Are +1Reply

Sillybandz

I think any kid who wears overalls in high school is a douche.

I immediately thought: Pokemon.

Theres these three girls that are best friends and are kind of popular, and they all have matching dora backpacks they carry around with them.

Haha oh shit, I've done some lame things then.