-121

It seems as though women don't love men as much as men love women, amirite?

3 8
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Men fall in love with women. Women fall in love with the feeling of being loved.

I've seen the opposite way more. I don't think any gender loves more or less than the other. I think we all love differently and someone almost always gets hurt. It happens a lot that one loves more than the other, but I don't think gender is the reason.

but girls are the ones with sick obsessions

Not nessecarily, I think it's just that if a man loves a woman more it's cute and the couple pretty much still stays together, but if a woman loves a man more it's just clingy and annoying and he'd probably break up with her.

fruit_loopss avatar fruit_loops Yeah You Are +2Reply
@fruit_loops Not nessecarily, I think it's just that if a man loves a woman more it's cute and the couple pretty much still...

when a woman gets clingy, it's lust, not love. Also, when a man loves a woman more, she will most likely leave him because she will get bored or some stupid excuse like that.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are 0Reply

Exactly what I was thinking of.