+115

Chances are all that crazy high level ridiculous math we are forced to learn in school will never become useful in life unless we want to work in areas that utilize it. If it eventually does, we will probably of forgotten it by then, amirite?

Vlisss avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that Vliss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

True that

@True that

(:
This system is so retarded. @7486 (Rocky): Oh and regardless of your major, chances are you will still be taking even higher math at least once.. but here I'm referring to usage when you enter the real world.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

Unless you pursue that career in college.

Mhm. I'm only taking Algebra because it's a gen ed requirement and after that I'm done with math for good.

ilostmyshoes avatar ilostmyshoe Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ilostmyshoe Mhm. I'm only taking Algebra because it's a gen ed requirement and after that I'm done with math for good.

Lucky! I took algebra in seventh grade and I still have to take math all through high school!

cmonsters avatar cmonster Yeah You Are 0Reply
@cmonster Lucky! I took algebra in seventh grade and I still have to take math all through high school!

I had to take it all through high school too. In college you can pick and choose. I don't need calc to study Psychology.

@ilostmyshoe I had to take it all through high school too. In college you can pick and choose. I don't need calc to study Psychology.

Yeah, but in my district it used to be that if you took high school classes in middle school they'd count as credits for high school and then you wouldn't have to do math for one or two years in high school, but they changed it, so now you do.

@7490

Yeah true. But you enter the real world right after college, amirite?

Dont spam x)

@Dont spam x)

(:
lol no I fixed my reply.
@7491 (Rocky):
The real world is whenever you graduate from school and go out into the world doing things you would rather do than assignments and taking exams for hours a day, whither H.S, B.A, AA, M.A or Doctorate.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss (: lol no I fixed my reply. @7491 (Rocky): The real world is whenever you graduate from school and go out into...

I guess so. Although, I would consider "the real world" when you're fully living on your own (or not with your family) and paying your own bills, providing for yourself, and maybe have a stable career that you plan on keeping for a long time.

Well either way you won't be needing anymore ridiculous math while you are with your moms than when you have your own place.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply