+578

If you were stuck on an island with some of the people from amirite, you'd probably be okay, amirite?

Maxs avatar Countries & Places
8 64
The voters have decided that Max is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Unless one of those people is Pedo Bear, o'course.

TheWeasels avatar TheWeasel Yeah You Are +27Reply
@TheWeasel Unless one of those people is Pedo Bear, o'course.

You could start a new civilization! With all the babies pedo_bear will be making! xD

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are +12Reply

Yes! post 333333!

CarmelFuzzys avatar CarmelFuzzy Yeah You Are +19Reply

That REALLY depends on which people, no offense but I've seen some real idiots on this site as well.

@Max Key word: "some."

Oh okay I didn't know the "some" was specifying a certain group of people.

@That REALLY depends on which people, no offense but I've seen some real idiots on this site as well.

Also: this site is for people who want to be right. Imagine all of the debates!

Congrats on 333,333 y smilie
Man it seems like it was only yesterday when people were trying to get Post 300,000

Hm... I don't know, some people on this site will go King Kong on your ass for inproper grammar. Iike if a wild animal was to chase you and you shouted " OH MY GOSH I'M GUNNA DIE!" they'd be like " It's 'I'm GOING to die' and 'Oh my GOD' you fucken moron"

As long as you didn't make a grammatical mistake.

Yeah, what about me? Y'all won't be able to handle me for a day; let alone forever.

@672744

I'd drown you if you are actually as stupid as I perceive you to be.

Actually I wouldn't need to drown you; I'd just have to that rescue lies at the bottom of the ocean and you'd drown yourself.

@673062

I meant "tell you that"

My bad. I'm on my phone and got distracted.

"If you're hot.."
Wow I'm just not even gonna comment.

@673169

I don't know; you're not the smartest person.

I don't care about whom you like, or who is hot, it doesn't matter what I look like. I, who has been nothing but an asshole to you, would be alright if I were "hot?"
That, above all else, makes me think so little of you.

@673843

Basically what I'm getting is that you'll take a hot guy, even if he's a complete jerk?

Yeah, that's something I should respect.

@674465

"or if you're hot (C)"

Specifying one trait, appearance, above another trait, attitude/character.

Seems to me like you would.

@674500

I just don't have a comment.

@scrantoncity I just don't have a comment.

@674531 (KMxx244944): FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Maxs avatar Max Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Max @674531 (KMxx244944): FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Swallows scathing comment about maxman

You fight her. I'm not about to whoop up on a girl.

@Max WUS! loud booing

Wuss*

And refusing to hit a girl, no matter how dumb she is, isn't being a wuss.

@Max I am disappoint.

Philosoraptor disagrees.

@scrantoncity Philosoraptor disagrees.

I don't care about looks (though hotness would be a bonus) but if you have a great personality i'd be all over you. But I'm kind of afraid of you, and I question you as you question me. And you don't like me anyways, so...

@Deadpool I don't care about looks (though hotness would be a bonus) but if you have a great personality i'd be all over you...

You're afraid of me? That's a first.

I'm not saying it's bad to like hot people, I'm just saying that kmx2493@20 (now Tiamo1395030/0) took it to the extreme. At that point in time, we hated each other, yet she would approve of me based on looks. Pretty shallow.

Who'd be glad to be stuck with me?

@Joker Who'd be glad to be stuck with me?

I would. It's always good to have EVILE company.

TheWeasels avatar TheWeasel Yeah You Are 0Reply

Beat me by 1. Nice post btw

_____________s avatar _____________ Yeah You Are 0Reply
@535509

Your opinion means NOTHING to us! No just kidding, denmark FTW! Jeg har indtil videre allerede set tre andre danskere på den her side hvilket overrasker mig en hel del.

If I was stuck in the mouth of a volcano, I'd be alright as long as you were there. hello smilie

Tiny_Tims avatar Tiny_Tim Yeah You Are 0Reply

I would kill myself

Someone should write a story about this exact scenario!

Rebels avatar Rebel Yeah You Are 0Reply

id be annoyed as fuck.

People would just argue about how their way is right and nothing would get done and everyone would die O.O

this was my tia potd on 7/4/11....just saying

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are 0Reply

THE GAME

@THE GAME

Old meme is old.

I wanted 333333, this NW is out of spite.

Max!!!!! You already got post 200000 AND post 222222!!! Let someone else get them for once! >:[

@Max!!!!! You already got post 200000 AND post 222222!!! Let someone else get them for once! >:[

Ummm... all the moderators wait for posts like these for ages, so I think it's only fair that the patient one gets it.

Also 90,000. But that was a LONG time ago. Anyway, I'll back off getting milestones for a bit, I just don't want to see milestone posts suck, and I feel that if I get them they won't suck. In all fairness 333,334 was a good post, so I didn't really need to do it this time.

Maxs avatar Max Yeah You Are +2Reply