+523

Instead of posting something obvious like "I am gay" as somebodys status when they leave their facebook up, you should do something more likely such as, "just took a monstrous shit." amirite?

will_i_bes avatar
25 12
The voters have decided that will_i_be is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It would be even more fuuny if it said " I just took a monstrous shit in the shape of a penis. My ass definitely knows what I like."
Lol x_x

IndigoSkyes avatar IndigoSkye Yeah You Are +32Reply
@772828

lmfao!

waffleloves avatar wafflelove Yeah You Are 0Reply

good job on making me laugh out loud

always_wrongs avatar always_wrong Yeah You Are +7Reply

Instead of "I am gay" for their status, you could do something a little less conspicuous, like changing their info page to say that they're interested in men and change their profile picture to zac efron or a twilight poster.

You know what would suck? If you DID post that they were gay and their parents saw it and disowned them.

once i made my friends status "will be selling it on the corner tonight, message for deets"
it was funny

already happened to me! several people liked it in the first five minutes

I always do that...once I put on my friends "dam, she told me they were razor bumps" and another time "just realized I haven't took a shower all week"

I change their facebook names :')

freddos avatar freddo Yeah You Are 0Reply