+256

Hitting a home run sounds impossible when you think about it. You have less than one second to decide if you want to swing at the ball, then you have to hit it in a certain way with enough power to send the ball flying over 400 feet, amirite?

BoatsandHoess avatar Sports
2 14
The voters have decided that BoatsandHoes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you break it down like that anything sounds impossible... balancing a piece of meat on a metal apparatus, while simultaneously breathing, quite possibly talking to other people, AND not looking if you're brave and moving it into a small cave-like structure....

@ilikefurrywolves4815 WHAT

I'm talking about eating... with a spoon. I guess I should add that you might die of starvation unless that apparatus reaches your mouth with the meat on top.

@ilikefurrywolves4815 OM NOM NOM

Yes funny wolves, om nom nom... and wasn't it you who was mean to me, just the other day? un smilie

I'm still mad about that

@ilikefurrywolves4815 WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I LOVE YOU KICKASS

You say that now, but just yesterday or two days ago now, you told me to "go away" from chat.

@ilikefurrywolves4815 THAT WAS A MISTAKE FORGIVE ME SISTA

A mistake? A MISTAKE? A mistake is falling onto someone and having sex with them, a mistake is sniffing white powder off a sink in a dirty motel, a mistake is joining the sisterhood of traveling pants with YOU, what happened yesterday was no mistake, you did it intentionally to hurt me and you know what...? It worked.

That's why baseball/softball players have skill in my opinion :) Just saying

It sounds impossible when you don't think about it too.

Baseball is gay.