+273

Screw what others say about me, it's alright to be 13 and not have a girlfriend, amirite?

ProjectOfFailures avatar Relationships
0 21
The voters have decided that ProjectOfFailure is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm more worried about the 13 year olds that do have girlfriends.

Rebels avatar Rebel Yeah You Are +1Reply

Take it from me, man. I'm 18, I haven't had a girlfriend yet, and I'm all right.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Rocky Take it from me, man. I'm 18, I haven't had a girlfriend yet, and I'm all right.

haha, I was going to comment on this saying "What about Taja?" and I realized this comment is from more than a year ago. :3

Yeah screw it! I'm 13 haven't had a boyfriend whatever it's my life!

@7691

..So yeah, what the hell do you mean? I'm not trolling.

@7703

Many people I have spoken to have made fun of me for not having a gf. I think I should wait until I'm actually ready, sp this post was basically my random thoughts on a keyboard. I can assure you I'm not a troll.

You're 13 it's not a big deal that you don't have a girlfriend

I'm 13, never had a bf... I would have if my crush liked me back but whatever. Haha it's fine, I'm still young :)

Scarletts avatar Scarlett Yeah You Are +1Reply

If you're still single in 10 years, then you can start making a big deal about it.

@7731

Yeah. That's what I meant. I deleted my comment when I saw the mistake. Can we get an edit button please?

Sorry, youre destined for celibacy now.

it's definitely ok. i'm 15 & i've never had a relationship. too young to worry about the stuff we're not obligated to do. forget other people.