+512

Facebook: "You have a friend request" You: This person and I have hated each other since the third grade, and their profile picture is obscene and obnoxious! .... accept friend request.", amirite?

GypsyJoness avatar
9 6
The voters have decided that GypsyJones is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

if i hate the person i dont accept it.
im very committed to my grudges.

@x22 if i hate the person i dont accept it. im very committed to my grudges.

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, most of the time I do, though. I'm not on facebook enough for it to make a difference, so I don't want to somehow offend everyone. haha But I respect your opinion, and I commend you for being one of the few who doesn't post disagreements anonymously, like a coward. Good for you!

GypsyJoness avatar GypsyJones Yeah You Are +3Reply
@GypsyJones Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, most of the time I do, though. I'm not on facebook enough for it to make a...

haha, thanks.
i guess if it wasnt too much hatred i could accept them. :)
im with you, i dont live on fb, so its not a big deal.

Same. I don't add people I hate for this very reason. And because it's a waste of space.

I would only accept i'n order to facebook stalk them.