+261

Can people please stop singing in languages they don't understand? I don't care if you listen to Rammstein, but if you're gonna just stroll into math class singing Bück Dich, you shouldn't be too surprised when us German speakers start cracking up, amirite?

armtheangelss avatar Music
4 8
The voters have decided that armtheangels is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@548837

What does it mean?

@What does it mean?

I just googled it, it said it means "bend over"

that's completely selfish. can't countries at least share MUSIC? i mean, most of the songs we listen aren't even liked for their lyrics, but for the music.

@that's completely selfish. can't countries at least share MUSIC? i mean, most of the songs we listen aren't even...

I think the point here is not to belt out a song in a foreign language if you don't know what the lyrics/song overall means.

That's a bit unfair to not let people sing in languages they don't understand. At least they're musically branching out. D;

I know rammsteins lyrics are filthy and whatnot, but they kick fuckin ass. They kick so much ass they cant even play in america. I kinda know german cus i took it for 3 years, but one day we brought rammstein into class and played it for like 5 seconds and the teacher turned it off lol