+282

It's annoying when you're arguing on a forum or chat; the person you're debating with is making completely valid points yet their lack of spelling and grammar completely kills the point they're making, amirite?

1 3

I dont see what people's obsession with perfect grammar and spelling is. I mean who cares? If you care so much about spelling and grammar then go and be a fucking english teacher and leave the rest of us the hell alone

@Nirvana6794 I dont see what people's obsession with perfect grammar and spelling is. I mean who cares? If you care so much...

Nobody is going to take you or whatever point you might be trying to make seriously if they have to spend 5 minutes just trying to decipher what the fuck you're saying. For the sake of language, I hope you're kidding.

ajeanscos avatar ajeansco Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ajeansco Nobody is going to take you or whatever point you might be trying to make seriously if they have to spend 5...

well the majority of the time spelling errors and grammar errors are decipherable. In fact I'm sure i made quite a few in these comments. but you clearly understodd me. on the computer you dont have to type everything perfectly u can shorten some words to make them easier 2 type and still have people understand u. however, people that constantly complain about it are more annoying than the ones with the spelling/grammar errors