+453

Just because I don't want to let my parents see the computer screen while I'm on it, doesn't mean I'm watching porn, amirite?

Pedo_Cats avatar
3 6
The voters have decided that Pedo_Cat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I TOTALLY AGREE! it's the same when I'm texting my friends! my mom will ask "who are you texting." "...my drug dealer."

Totally! I'm only watch pron when my parents ask to see the screen like 75% percent of the time. Why can't they understand it's probably the 25% of the time when I don't watch it? I can't watch porn all of the time!

i'm a bit worried what my mom thinks that i am doing when i do that. i'm not watching porn, i just dont want her reaing over my shoulder.

I think it's just about trust and privacy....

And those people that voted "No Way" you all watch porn, aye?

my mom asks me every time i take phone out of my pocket "who are you texting" "what are you talking about" its like she doesnt trust me.

Doesn't mean your doing it but you most likely are