+543

Little Red Riding Hood didn't listen to Mama, Pinocchio was a liar, Robin Hood a thief, Tarzan wore no clothes, and Snow White lived with 7 men(the slut). These are the stories our parents told us and they complain that our generation is messed up, amirite?

ashnicoleluvsblgs avatar
21 7
The voters have decided that ashnicoleluvsblg is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

LMFAO!!! <3 IT!

Says the one who's only seen the Disney version. If you read the Brothers Grimm english versions, then you would understand. Disney is cute. The kids who watch Disney dont get a bad message from it. They get a good message. This generation is screwed up because Humanity is the worst thing that ever happened to this planet. This post really sucks.

@Khana_Hatake Says the one who's only seen the Disney version. If you read the Brothers Grimm english versions, then you would...

Well, most of these stories existed before our parents were born, but that's not the point :D
I liked it.
@551982 (Khana_Hatake): I'm just wondering where the disney little red riding hood is.
And please, don't let your anger out on here. Write a book or something.

@Well, most of these stories existed before our parents were born, but that's not the point :D I liked it. @551982...

Hoodwinked wasnt Disney, was it? I know Walt Disney made a black and white Little Red Riding Hood but that's about it.

there's this great new invention called morals. this post shouldn't be on the homepage.