+809

Americans should be burning calories, not Qur'ans, amirite?

dannynuddss avatar
37 16
The voters have decided that dannynudds is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wow, way to stereotype. :)

I know this was a joke but I have to say this.

For one, it's ONE freaking american in the whole damn country that's doing it. ONE. Not everyone. And for two, there are a lot of americans that aren't overweight. I happen to be one of them. Oh and like 99% of the people here think the burning of the Qur'an is stupid and wrong.

that is all.

DaAce96s avatar DaAce96 Yeah You Are +8Reply
@563842

I know Anthony. When that happened I blamed BP, not all of Britain.

DaAce96s avatar DaAce96 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Stereotypes are fun!

@ConnorNoonan Stereotypes are fun!

He says as he plays COD....

@He says as he plays COD....

Actually my mom took away my xbox... for playing too much COD... lol

i love you

Yeah, not all of us are burning the Quaran.

Most people I know, I inclue myself, are against the burning of the Quaran, even if they are also against building the Mosque.

Also, not everyone in America is fat. Don't assume that we all have extra calories to burn.

@Yeah, not all of us are burning the Quaran. Most people I know, I inclue myself, are against the burning of the...

lol@557828 (Anonymous): lol but the more you look around the bigger americans are getting, im not saying all are but alot of them are. dont get me wrong.

are you anorexic?