+335

What the fuck is up with pedo bear in all of these posts? amirite?

bbb7242s avatar
2 18
The voters have decided that bbb7242 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

LEARN YOUR MEME.
ono smilie

@Clay_ LEARN YOUR MEME.

This.

Seriously, pedobear is one of the oldest memes out there. Lern2internet.

I have just commented anonymously.

i agree with you....dont even know who he is

YOU BUNCH OF FUCKS!!!! GET OFF THE INTERNET AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE YOU USELESS FUCK HEADS!!! thank you =]

what is a MEME and what the fuck is up with the pedo bear!!!

It's nowhere near funny, nor are any of the wannabes who post anything about it.

Yes, says the great Captain Wieners. You have a problem with that, you flavorless whiny little skeeze?

Hey, faggot, shut up, stick your hands in a meat grinder, and roll around a busy 7 lane superhighway, you useless arrogant humankind-shunning abomination.

Pedo, your so-called jokes are more played out than those irritating "your mom" jokes from a decade ago. Wanna do something that'll actually generate laughter? Jump into a woodchipper and have somebody post it on youtube. You'd be more useful fertilizing half a lawn anyways.

@Pedo, your so-called jokes are more played out than those irritating "your mom" jokes from a decade ago. Wanna do...

It's called a reply button. How about you use it before you want to make a hate comment to me. By the way, you can say all you want about me but I could really care less. You are probably the type of person who is immature and laughs at everything in real life, but on the internet you try to act smart and adult-like, too bad your name is CaptainWieners though, then I probably would've believed you for a second that you are mature all the time.

@Pedo_Bear It's called a reply button. How about you use it before you want to make a hate comment to me. By the way, you can...

Well pedo bear if I was 40 I probably wouldn't be on a teenage site but if being a pedophile is what floats ur boat then by all means go ahead jut stay the fuck away from Canada or our mountees will get you.... And they aren't nice

@Well pedo bear if I was 40 I probably wouldn't be on a teenage site but if being a pedophile is what floats ur boat...

(Igloo owner3): You know this account is a joke, right? I mean, do you REALLY believe that I am a 40 year old bear that touches kids?

@Pedo_Bear (Igloo owner3): You know this account is a joke, right? I mean, do you REALLY believe that I am a 40 year old bear...

Well I would probably do something better with my spare time but whatever u wanna do is ur choice