StaceysDads avatar
3 26

There are starving children in the world. I'm sure that feelings worse.

@There are starving children in the world. I'm sure that feelings worse.

If the starving children saw a yellow car and didn't have anyone to punch. That would be the WORST.

I find your comment annoying. Obviously there are things worse and it's just an expression so stfu

reids avatar reid Yeah You Are 0Reply

It would be worse, if you saw a blue car, and had cancer.

Right...I imagine the conversation going like this:

"Dude! How are you?!"
"Pretty awful. Yesterday my 2 year old brother died in my arms and I was diagnosed with a fatal, incurable disease...bummer."
"Pfftt!! That's nothing! I didn't get to PUNCH anyone yesterday!"
"Dude, you're right!! That's awful! here, punch me!"
"Great!! PUNCH!"

and man #2 falls to the floor with a seizure.

just how that played out in my head. :D
(note, all sarcasm. I know OP was jk)

@jaybrene Right...I imagine the conversation going like this: "Dude! How are you?!" "Pretty awful. Yesterday my 2 year old...

that would be pretty shit....but today i walked past a car shop with FOUR YELLOW CARS LINED UP AND NO-ONE TO PUNCH. seriously.

The worst feeling ever would probably be if I saw a ferrari and there was no kangaroo to feed

My friends and I just yell "BINGO" when we see a yellow car. I don't know why. But it does make the conversation more interesting. "So, I was talking to Nikki the other day, and she was saying BINGO! that we should..."

Yeah. Totally normal.

i agree it is annoying people take it so seriously

and my friends and i play SEX. you hit the roof of the car, yelling SEX, and the last person to hit the roof has to take off an article of clothing

Sex is fun

ok. it's an expression. You know what she meant. Me and my friends do it with dodges....DODGE MY FIST

BANANA SLAP!!

BINGO. Love that game. :)

Don't you just count it as a point and a yellow hummer is automatic win?

or at least that's how me and my friends play.

i agree with the comments above, not being able to punch anyone is definitely far from the worst feeling ever. I think knowing you only have a few months left to live is worse, i would know, im experiencing it first hand.

@what_of_it i agree with the comments above, not being able to punch anyone is definitely far from the worst feeling ever. I...

but OP clearly knows it's not the worst feeling ever, it's just annoying people taking it literally

reids avatar reid Yeah You Are +2Reply
@reid but OP clearly knows it's not the worst feeling ever, it's just annoying people taking it literally

sorry that i find it offensive and really not funny when i have a potentially fatal cancer and it's being compared to something like not having someone to punch. Clearly, my mistake /:

@garrettruskamp potentially means possibly not...

And you would know because? Are you their doctor? My cousin has leukemia and my grandmother has cancer. My aunt has breast cancer and my grandfather just had a stroke. And yes I understand that it wasn't meant to be this serious, but this post was an exaggeration.

@And you would know because? Are you their doctor? My cousin has leukemia and my grandmother has cancer. My aunt has...

he specifically WROTE "potentially" which means it could NOT be fatal, but earlier said he/she only has months

@what_of_it sorry that i find it offensive and really not funny when i have a potentially fatal cancer and it's being compared...

WTFF?? its just a joke why are you bringing your cancer into this? your just an asshole for making the OP feel bad, even tho they didnt do anything wrong.. .. im surer when he was writing the post he was like.. oh, maybe i shouldnt post this on a fun website, because some guy who has cancer will get really offended.. im sure he knew that..

Butt.. even though you made a stupid comment, im still sorry to here that you have cancer. but it really has nothing to do with this, there was no reason to bring the OP down for a silly joke.. your overeacting.

and i agree that is worse, i am saying that he is just exaggerating and people need to chill out about it. It's obvious that terminal cancer and starving kids in africa is worse. And i hope your cancer turns out to be curable

reids avatar reid Yeah You Are +1Reply

Dude, you say score! What are you saying??

Anonymous