+546

Assuming the theory that when we die we come back as another human being is correct, we must have, at some point, ran out of souls because our population is constantly growing. Which would explain the massive amount of stupid, unimaginative, decorous and soul-lacking people walking around. amirite?

Rysias avatar
15 15
The voters have decided that Rysia is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I actually thought about this before seeing this post!

But I thought maybe animal souls turn into human souls, because the human population is growing, while other animals are going extinct/endangered...

lol, i put too much thought into this xD

@bunnygal268 I actually thought about this before seeing this post! But I thought maybe animal souls turn into human souls...

Woah! That makes so much sense :) This must be why the guy next to me in math looks like a lizard lmao :P

You are assuming that there is a limited supply of souls.

Or why there is so much tragedy and death in the world...I think souls chill out wherever until they're ready to come back.

New souls can be created, or developed. How do you think they started in the first place.

Its thought that when you die you either become an animal or a person. If you are a two face bitch you can reborn as a banana slug

I thought of the same thing as the first poster...if that's true then the other souls came from animals that have been killed off by humans

The soul-lacking people are GINGERS! ...it all makes sense now

Religion or hypothesis
A theory is a statement that has massive physical evidence supporting it. Just thought I would clear that up.

What about souls from other planets in our universe, there is NO FUCKING WAY it is just us here on earth

Strange use of "decorous"...

New souls can come into being. Most faiths that believe in reincarnation believe that eventually souls do go to a heaven-like place.