+103

Guys wearing skinny jeans doesnt make them gay. Just fitter than you. amirite?

1 8

I've never actually heard someone called gay for wearing skinny jeans before.

@BurnyBurn I've never actually heard someone called gay for wearing skinny jeans before.

I've hear people say it, but only because the guy was bragging about having them in every color, and how he had to be girls pants instead of guys pants, because only girls pants had the colors he wanted.

I know a lot of guys who get more girls because they wear skinny jeans and are more self-aware when it comes to fashion.

Skinny doesn't equal fit. As a matter of fact, here in New Zealand I am the skinniest person in my physical education class weighing a mere 57 kg while there are rugby players in the class who're 120 kg and they can run much faster than me. I'm actually the least fit in the class and am trying to gain some muscle and weight.

Are you going to say anorexic models are the fittest people in the world too?

Spains avatar Spain No Way +1Reply

Okay, so if I tell my 200 pound 5'5" friend to wear skinny jeans, he'll be fit? Cool.