+89

Cancer: commit suicide, disappear, be cured or whatever..just go away, amirite?

HollyDubbs avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that HollyDubb is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This post sounds really horrible when you first look at it.

rilaras avatar rilara Yeah You Are +29Reply
@rilara This post sounds really horrible when you first look at it.

Yeah, people with cancer... commit suicide, disappear, be cured or whatever.. just go away.

Oh wait... you meant the disease?

Wait, so people who voted No Way... want cancer to stick around?

@Wait, so people who voted No Way... want cancer to stick around?

Maybe they all agree that this post is pretty stupid...

Or maybe not.

@acisseJ Maybe they all agree that this post is pretty stupid... Or maybe not.

I think people's voting patterns are pretty inconsistent sometimes. The idea is to vote on the opinion that the post is trying to convey, but sometimes a post just sucks so bad that people disregard the subject and NW it without thinking about it.

I understand what OP is trying to say, but she could have said it better and put it in a way that didn't sound like she was telling people with cancer to go kill themselves. That's how I see it anyway.

@StickCaveman I think people's voting patterns are pretty inconsistent sometimes. The idea is to vote on the opinion that the...

It took me two times to read it and actually understand it but I still think it's a stupid post.

a girl in my school died today from cancer. she was battling it for so long. RIP Frida. also May 10th will be 6 years after my dad died from cancer.
agreed that cancer sucks.

Pugs avatar Pug Yeah You Are +11Reply
@1701867

Ohyeah, when people don't agree with you they just aren't understanding.
wary smilie

Runys avatar Runy No Way +7Reply
@1701867

It's not that hard to understand, I just don't want cancer to go away.

@1701867

We understand, but thy phrase it stupidly. It's like they're saying "I'm stupid, and here's something logical, if you agree with it you agree with stupidity, but if you disagree, you're a heartless monster," and we're just like "lolwut smilie no way I don't even know what's happening."