+636

Girls: Wtf is that yellow stuff that collects in your vaginal folds? Guys: you wish you didn't read this. amirite?

Food & Drink
5 83

Guys? I'm a girl and I wish I hadn't read this. Nasty.

I'm a girl, and I have no idea what you're talking about.

You might as well proclaim: "I HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE!"

I have no clue what you're talking about. D:

@MotherRucker I have no clue what you're talking about. D:

Same here. Im like WTF?!?! I dont get that:P

@Same here. Im like WTF?!?! I dont get that:P

they replied and said it means i dont have a vagina, but i think they deleted their comment/wish they could delete this post. because obviously YELLOW GUNK IN YOUR HOO HA is not a normal thing...

@559578

actually, i do..

I just threw up in my mouth a little =(

Take a damn shower and wash down there.

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

patrickmajors avatar patrickmajor Yeah You Are +27Reply

Wow, I have never gotten anything like that. You need to shower more darling.

I believe they call it smegma... or fromunda cheese, if you're childish... and guys get it too. Especially uncircumcized guys.

Yellow stuff? That collects in my vagina folds? I've never gotten that. I've never even HEARD of that.

Sometimes after my period is over I'll get clear discharge, though.

@TicTacAddict Yellow stuff? That collects in my vagina folds? I've never gotten that. I've never even HEARD of that. Sometimes...

Yeah. When I first read this I though "Oh, discharge..." and then I was like "...wait a minute... that's not yellow..." and now I'm insanely grossed out.

How and WHY did this get homepaged?!?

I don't think it's supposed to be yellow.

@strawberrybanana I don't think it's supposed to be yellow.

You're right, females are supposed to get discharge regularly to clean out bacteria and such but it's not supposed to be yellow. That usually means something REALLY bad.

I've never had that, but it sounds repulsive. Wash your nasty vag and maybe you won't have that problem.

Thanks for sending unwanted images to my brain

AMIRITE IS NOT YAHOO ANSWERS.

Its called take a shower.

Mucus, I'm pretty sure. It usually happens in between periods right? xP

I'm a girl and have NEVER gotten that. Sweetie, you need to jump in the shower more often.. either that or go see a doctor ASAP.

I get that shit too, it's not too big of a problem
And hey bitches, she's obviously someone who's confused. Cut her some slack. It's generally not advaised to put cleaning products down there, and she just didn't know. Everyone calm the fuck down.

@I get that shit too, it's not too big of a problem And hey bitches, she's obviously someone who's confused. Cut her...

If she's so confused about it, she should have googled remedies, not posted it on here...

Lmfaooooooooo.
Holy shit. Also, WTF THAT'S DISGUSTING.

It must be cheese

Oh yeah. On guys, it's also called "dick cheese." Gross.

I've only seen something like that when I spent half the day being teased and was wet the whole time, and it was not yellow at all, more whitish. You could just be really horny too, I don't know, but I don't think it should be yellow. Something must be off down there.
I'm guessing all these little girls freaking out have never had to run around with a wet, aching pussy for a few hours... that's too bad. It's fun.

Maybe you have an infection because you Put Out to much... Just sayin.

...I'm a girl and I wish I didn't read that.
At least I know I'm cleaner though.

It's called vaginal discharge. Doesn't mean you don't wash enough. Some girls dont have it at all. Some girls get it constantly. But if your healthy...its not yellow. Its clear.
Why the hell did this make it to the home page. Yuk.

um.... gag? that sounds nasty. take a shower. or something.

might wanna get that checked out

Yellow is always a bad sign. White stuff gets there sometimes, but always gone after a shower :)

It's not supposed to be yellow... But people should stop acting like vaginal discharge is totally gross and unnatural. It's the natural cleaning of the vagina.

sansas avatar sansa Yeah You Are +5Reply

I have no idea what you are talking about.... gross, take a shower.

ew.just ew.sounds like youve got an infection id get that checked out if i were you (and thank god im not)

The female organ produces smegma, which may harden under the prepuce, if adherent. The accumulation of sebum combined with dead skin cells forms smegma. Smegma clitoridis is defined as the secretion of the apocrine glands of the clitoris, in combination with desquamating epithelial cells. Glands that are located around the clitoris and the vulva majoris secrete sebum. Contaminated, and retained smegma (smegmaliths) usually disappear when the cause is removed

Dude, I'm a chick and I wish I hadn't read that...
Also, I think someone needs to take a shower...

Ummmm I don't have any yellow stuff collecting in my vaginal folds LMFAO this is like when Meg was like, "Mom, do you ever feel not so fresh down there?" and Lois says, "No, there must be something wrong with you." Hahahaha

that's not normal hun... :/

Never heard of it, but I really don't care that I read this. Judging by the comments you are a very unhygienic person.

Ewwwwww...... I have no idea what OP is talking about. Disgusting.

vomits

do you have an std? because that doesnt sound normal!

Ladies stop being mean and saying she needs to wash or whatever I'm pretty sure she got the point. If you don't have anything nice of helpful to say then don't make her feel bad about herself anymore.

Imma guy. Thank goodness I'm circumsized. Smegma is a fetish for some people.

wat the crap!

Most posts about girls periods and stuff are a little gross, but we can get over them. This is absolutely repulsive, and I'm a girl.

How lovely...

Calm down people. Yes it's gross...but it's natural. I used to have a little bit when I was younger but it was White. I think every girl gets it once in a while they may not notice it though unless their vagina folds are bulging with it.. :L oh and um that stuff shouldn't be yellow. Get that checked girl!

its probably like dry, old discharge or ovulation (yes its very gross considering she couldnt have showered regularly for it to dry and change color)

I get the same stuff! Help! I don't wanna have an STD and if I tell my mom i'm admitting im like checking under there. I ALWAYS have it. HELP!

@I get the same stuff! Help! I don't wanna have an STD and if I tell my mom i'm admitting im like checking under...

Honey, everyone commenting has obviously checked down there. Everyone does. Just tell your mum, or go to the gyno yourself.

@I'm 14 and ive never had sex. where the !@$& did i get an STD?

Um. Unless you've gotten dirty you can't have an STD.

@Um. Unless you've gotten dirty you can't have an STD.

Well i have that yellow stuff which everyone says is an std and ive only gotton kissed. nothing more.

@Well i have that yellow stuff which everyone says is an std and ive only gotton kissed. nothing more.

Its just a symptom of an STD. Doesn't mean you have one. Like, a rash is a symptom of meningitis. Having a rash doesn't mean you HAVE meningitis.

What the hell are they teaching in health class, if they miss that out.

Why is this in food? O.O

I get that to and im 13 and hasn't had my period I shower once a day and yes I do clean down there ... It's yellow and its awkward asking my pediatrician 😖

Eww , you don't know how to clean yourself?

What the fuck are you talking about? I do not get that!

What the hell? I don't get that... There must be something wrong with your vagina. I suggest: wash, rinse, and repeat!

wait...I do get it, but it's not yellow. That isn't normal then.

...why is this on my web site. what the hell. I could have lived a long and fruitful life without this post reaching my brain.

What do you mean a symptom of an std?

I think it's only you...

The OP is obviously black.

I would be willing to bet most of these girls who say they "never" have anything like that simply aren't very familiar with their own parts. Some of us are much more... hands-on? Mwahaha.

barf

Jorns avatar Jorn Yeah You Are -2Reply