+1,115

Today, everyone should forget about all the stupidty of the Koran burning and the drama of a Mosque near Ground Zero. Today, we should remember all the people who died on this day nine years ago. Our neighbors, our friends, our family. They deserve to be remembered and respected. amirite?

Dani_Lynns avatar
12 13
The voters have decided that Dani_Lynn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Thanks for this

I can't find the homepage it button! D: but I'm glad someone understands, that it shouldn't be about disgracing those who killed, but respecting and remembering those who died. Except for the people who died, that got the other people killed.

who the fuck would give this a no way

@560148

Or a) psychos who hate muslims as much as they think muslims hate america / b) trolls.

@Or a) psychos who hate muslims as much as they think muslims hate america / b) trolls.

OR, people who are just tired of these annoying, pollitically-correct posts. OR people who are annoyed with how much respect and worship someone gets once they're dead. OR people who dont share the general view on 9/11, and consider it differently than you (whether they have superior information, are psycho conspiracy theorists, or were touched by it in a different way, doesnt matter). OR perhaps they voted it no-way simply because they know these kind of posts attract close-minded idiots, like a lot of you. Who cant see a wide enough spectrum.

Qur'an*

I agree. There's too much hate. I don't think that many of the people who lost their lives would want the focus of this day to be on the terrorists. The focus should be the people lost.

@twisted_memories Qur'an* I agree. There's too much hate. I don't think that many of the people who lost their lives would want the...

I've seen it spelled "Koran".
And yes, a lot of hatred.
We should just respect those who lost their lives.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Katffro I've seen it spelled "Koran". And yes, a lot of hatred. We should just respect those who lost their lives.

I don't think "Koran" is wrong, I believe it's one of the translations, but I think "Qur'an" is the one used most often.

Yeah, the whole burning thing is bullshit. People are fucked.

@Katffro People are so messed up. Burning the Qu'ran is disgusting.

It's truly horrible. I mean, religion started the war, why fuel it with more hatred? A religion didn't attack the US, religious fanatic-terrorists did.

You know, a lot of people die every day for different reasons. Just because they were Americans "attacked" by "terrorists" doesn't mean we should have some special day in history. Where's the Holocaust holiday where we set aside a day to remember the Jews killed by Hitler? What day on the calender have we set aside for What about the people dying EVERY DAY in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY in the world? Even the innocent people that die in wars IN OTHER COUNTRIES that WE attack? I mean seriously! There's too much hype over one day where a couple crazies flew into a couple buildings. This is AMERICA, where we look for EXCUSES to start wars. Honestly, open up your eyes a little.

@You know, a lot of people die every day for different reasons. Just because they were Americans "attacked" by...

it's not America's fault that there hasn't been a holiday dedicated to the events you talked about. And FYI there is a holocaust remembrance day! April 12
It's been debated for years, and is a relatively new holiday

p.s. Your and idiot for saying that in America people look for excuses to start wars.. You should open YOUR eyes a little more often