+144

Hitler was one of the most evil men in history. He ordered the mass genocide of 6 million Jews and was pretty much responsible for kicking off World War II. Although, on the plus side, if he hadn't have done all that there would be no Call of Duty: World at War, amirite?

LipKings avatar
4 40
The voters have decided that LipKing is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

imagine just plain old zombies, now thanks to Hitler we have NAZI zombies

rivals avatar rival Yeah You Are +9Reply
@907945

yeah. LITTLE.

world at war sucked. except zombies.

@HighSocietyRedneck world at war sucked. except zombies.

I'm about to speak the forbidden words: black ops isn't tha great either, mordern warefare 2 was better than black ops just like modernfare war was better than world at war. Just think how great modern warfare 3 is going to be!

or the entire fucking history channel

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +2Reply

I feel like I have to comment here..

I know this is a joke, but this post kind of pisses me off.

@which is why you need to lighten up, yeah.

Don't worry, they just haven't matured yet.

The way you worded this made it funny. :)

@i_luv_sparkles I'm glad you've learned to laugh at others' pain.

I have. I have. Sadly I haven't learned how to read yet.

@i_luv_sparkles Don't worry, you will get there one day, pumpkin.

I sure hope so and maybe one day you can teach me to be mature too.

@Nicole_Anonymous if it bothers you just don't read.

Good that, I'm not participating in a comment war, lol

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Nicole_Anonymous haha fine with me. :)

just a little advice; ignoring the trolls is the best defence. by responding, you are giving them pleasure.

@wrong again. It's "they're" with an apostrophe.

I don't usually put the apostrophes when I'm on my phone. It takes to long to get to them

@Nicole_Anonymous haha fine with me. :)

Oh he/she can join in, I do like threesomes.

@i_luv_sparkles Oh he/she can join in, I do like threesomes.

hahaha I'm sure you do. That's so mature of you.

@Nicole_Anonymous I do know.

You have been defiling my name in other posts, so this relationship is over muffin. I rescind my threesome invitation, due to immaturity.

i think that everyone just needs to relax and accept that this post was a joke. also i would like to add that to call Hitler 'evil' is a bit of an overstatement. for evil to exist then the antithesis of evil must exist also. if such a person does exist who is purely 'good' i would like to know about them...

@i think that everyone just needs to relax and accept that this post was a joke. also i would like to add that to...

The antithesis does exist. If there isn't such a person there's at least the idea, the imagination of it. So, yes. He was fucking evil. He was the Devil's spawn.
And he had a really, really bad mustache. Just putting that out there.

I think calling Hitler evil is perfectly acceptable considering he ordered the death of 6 million people. I also don't think that justifies a video game, no matter how popular.

world at war was a shitty game.