+100

South-east England born and raised On reality TV spending most of my days Bein' racist, whoring out and relaxin' all cool And being disgusting, Fuck the gene pool When a couple of cells Who were up to no good Startin making cancer in my vaginalhood I got one little lump and my doctors got scared They said 'we are putting you on chemo, say goodbye to your hair!', amirite?

LipKings avatar
8 9
The voters have decided that LipKing is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Call me retarded, but who is this about?

Win

sestrada16s avatar sestrada16 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Haha... it took me awhile to figure this out. Now the Fresh Prince song is stuck in my head.

Why must I always laugh at posts like these. O.o

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are 0Reply

Fresh Prince, adur.

this is really offensive.

who is this about?
yes, I know it's the fresh prince song, obviously. but this isn't about will smith/fresh prince, it's about someone else but to the same pattern of the fresh prince song.

This is about Jade Goody a UK big brother contestant who died of cancer on Mothers Day two years ago leaving two little boys. Shame on you OP.

THERE IS NO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous