+587

You hate it when you play a videogame and you have no idea what you're doing, amirite?

penguinithepenguins avatar
3 18
The voters have decided that penguinithepenguin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Some of my friends ask me how to play Smash Bros Mele (while we're playing) and i'm just like i don't know press buttons!!! and it works

@waddupoprah Some of my friends ask me how to play Smash Bros Mele (while we're playing) and i'm just like i don't know press...

Yeah,those tactics work for those kinds of games.I press random buttons when I play fighting games like Mortal Kombat. ><

@penguinithepenguin Yeah,those tactics work for those kinds of games.I press random buttons when I play fighting games like Mortal...

It may work on mediocre players, but it doesn't work when you're playing against someone good at the game. Though it will annoy them :)

That's what I do in Tekken! I just press random buttons, and I win. Though, not against those people who've won like 1000+ games and lost like 20+. D;

This game RUSE (RTS on PC) had a free trial, and there's no tutorial or anything. So I'm just spawning infantry, tanks, airplanes but have no idea what to do with them.

It's worse on open-ended games :P
you just walk around hoping for the love of god you're doing something right.

I'll think I've got it right,and then I'll walk on it.Then I end up exploding.Then I end up repeating it then I get frustrated and turn the PSP off before I destroy it.