+487

It sucks when your gum has run out of flavor and there's not a rubbish bin in sight, so you're kind of just milling around, chewing flavorless gum, amirite?

andreanas avatar
2 14
The voters have decided that andreana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@762507

I think it's because we don't really expect you to say that. We assume it's just how the media portray's you, and then you say a word we rarely use unless we're messing around. Also, like anon said we're used to a lot of slang.

RUBBISH BIN haha

hehe... rubbish bin

@hehe... rubbish bin

hey! copy cat >:O

@hey! copy cat >:O

sorry :( you can take credit too

Rubbish bin. Haha u rock

RUUUUUBBBISSSSHHHHH BIIIIINNNNNNN MUAHAHAA

Oh, you brits, you really get me

Or swallow it?

Because it's like a breath of fresh air from all the slang terms that we're used to.

...I suppose there's a reason why everyone's just saying "RUBBISH BIN!!!"...? :P

@...I suppose there's a reason why everyone's just saying "RUBBISH BIN!!!"...? :P

None of us ever hear 'rubbish bin.' It's 'trash can.' :)

Im surprised at how many ppl YYA this considering the amount of gum i found under my desk in glass...

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are 0Reply